PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:53:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

has anyone ever won anything

Started by silkyuk9,

Previous topic - Next topic

silkyuk9

i have never met anyone who has ever won anything on pogo, i have never seen anyone who has won the jackpot either.

has anyone ever won anything, and do you think its worth swapping tokens for a go in the draw.

Mary

i have entered alot os there give aways 1000s of tokies and never won yet but i have seen people win the jp and also seen people win the prizes seen there badges they get when they win so good luck O0

bubblegum

about 2 years ago my dad won $50 from em in the daily drawing.  He had 50 million tokens at the time from being on them from day one.  He dumped 3 milion tokens into the daily drawing.  Hasn't won anything since.  I've won enough wall paper to redo my house though.  And I've got screen savers comeing out my rear.

Eagles Fan

I won $10.00 one time. Took 3 months for them to send it to me lol

Mary

Mr. Rasputia

I've won 10.00$ and a baseball cap, was able to keep both badges also O0

Mary

:P  l0c0   wtg  O0 i can`t even win a pogo t shirt  :'(

bobby

all i've ever won were screensavers and wallpapers, and i haven't won one since september

LastCall

I won $10.00
   in 2005 Guess what ? yes you are all right ;D
                   I never got it ::)

shy123

i won 20$ but because I'm from england i can not claim my price not even the badge not bothred about the 20$ but i want my badge  >:D

LastCall

I dont blame you badges are what you want 20.00 dollars no big deal
    I think it is just it is all a joke just to get more people to join Pogo O0

IndianLover

LastCall

Quote from: IndianLover on January 30, 2006, 12:45:39 PM
I have won a $25.00 gift certificate to Walmarts..
you are very lucky I am happy for you I never received mine and i won it in 2005 best to you O0

Country Lady

I won $5.00 right after I joined and it took about 6 weeks to get the check.  Got a free sticker/decal along with it too ;D
Got lots of screen savers and walll paper also

I'm glad I haven't won any jp's cause I just finished doing our taxes and it would put us in a higher bracked.  IRS would then want more mone. >:D

lilywhite

I won   $5.00  but never  received it   and didint  ask about  it      Didnt want to call attention to my  account ;)

harley89

I am in the screensaver wallpaper group. If I won a jackpot I doubt I would claim it. I understand you hve to give Pogo your SS number I am not going to trust them that much I have talked to them by phone and it was scary

IndianLover

Quote from: LastCall on January 30, 2006, 12:50:44 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on January 30, 2006, 12:45:39 PM
I have won a $25.00 gift certificate to Walmarts..
you are very lucky I am happy for you I never received mine and i won it in 2005 best to you O0

tyvm it also took me about 6 weeks to get it, i am sry you didn't receive yours

princessdeb26

I have been playing for a couple of months now addicting as well you know but have never won anything >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview