PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What to say if.....

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I have a tee-shirt that says "Im out of estorgen and I have a gun" 8)

skygirl

SunnyLibra,

Too bad I can't send you a PM but I have a stalker too. She thinks I cheat all day. Well I would if they had autos for the mac!!!

She kept following me, room to room, calling me a cheater, etc. So I went to a Lottso room I normally hang out in, under my mom's Pogo name. I told everyone who my stalker was and how she was following me. I then signed back in under my own sign in and went to my Lottso room. They all threatened to report HER for abuse! That nipped it in the bud.

I refused to lower myself to her level by responding to her insults. I let my friends do that for me!  8)

Libra

Quote from: skygirl on February 03, 2006, 01:48:27 PM
SunnyLibra,

Too bad I can't send you a PM but I have a stalker too. She thinks I cheat all day. Well I would if they had autos for the mac!!!

She kept following me, room to room, calling me a cheater, etc. So I went to a Lottso room I normally hang out in, under my mom's Pogo name. I told everyone who my stalker was and how she was following me. I then signed back in under my own sign in and went to my Lottso room. They all threatened to report HER for abuse! That nipped it in the bud.

I refused to lower myself to her level by responding to her insults. I let my friends do that for me!  8)

PM?  What's a PM?  I wanna a PM!!!! 

You know, I used to think I had no life but Pogo (I really do have a nice life with my hubby, but I like to say that because I"m on Pogo so much).  But now that you've told me about YOUR stalker?  Well, I am convinced there are some people that truly do have absolutely no life at all.  I mean, she has to get some sort of perverse pleasure out of stalking you like that!! Why else would she do it?  And if THAT is the way she gets her jollies?  Well, I'm sorry, but I have WAY more of a life than she does.  Too bad you can't give me your pogo name!  LOL!! I'd BLAST HER in to the next century for you!  It's like those people who go on and on and on ad infinitum about someone in chat when they could just MUTE THEM!!!  God, don't get me started!  I'm not quite menopausal but I am PMSing, and I have to drive home from work!

Kisses!
Libra

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
   HOMER HAHAHHAHAHAHA LMAO OH  ::) I mean yours lol

~TJ~

i've had a few an i tell em , why u check ppl's profiles , if i did that i would never get my badges ,,, then i put on the mute button c yaaaaaaaaa ,, and go to a new room

Libra

Quote from: densbive on February 03, 2006, 12:45:07 PM
Let me just say that I have seen people that I KNOW are using autos. Yet they are the same people that are the first to point the finger at someone else. Perhaps to divert attentions away from themselves. With that being said, I am an auto user and proud of it. I love my autos. I try to be smart about it BUT if someone reports me to pogo for it let them. I do not claim any jackpots...it would be a cold day in heck when I won one anyway. And if pogo takes my account I know that I will get it back. I have 2 Macintosh computers in my house. I hate pc's...okay make fun of me but I bought my 3 yr old this pc just so I could run the autos...lol SO they would have to prove that I am on a pc. Go for it. I would fight tooth and nail, THey would give me my account back just to shut me up....lol Anyway, next time a busybody says something tell them you are going to get a can of raid and a condom because you do not know what bug crawled up their arse but someone has to go in after it....lol

That reminds me of the time these three women were going on and on about people who cheat, and just saying all these derogatory things.  My friend pops up with the  :o face and I cracked up.. So, I started right in with them.. I was saying things like, "Yeah, whats the point of playing if your going to cheat, and people who cheat on pogo are nothing but pond scum sucking bottom feeders and they should all be strung up by their toes with a fire lit underneath them, etc., etc."  My friend and I got our ab workout for the month LAUGHING! 

Ummmm, maybe it was ME you saw in there, bee itching about auto users... It was all for chits and giggles, though. 

Ah, fun times!

Humorous Libra

Libra

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 02:01:55 PM
This is how you moon someone.  :P

LOL!! Where's my whip when I need it?

Sadist Libra

Homer

Libra

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 02:56:53 PM
SL, I fixed your avatar for you. ;)

What avatar?? which one?  Was it broked?  Who broked my Avatar!!!!???

SL

Homer

The cat picture was so big you couldn't see it so I made it smaller so everyone can see. ;)

Libra

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 03:05:05 PM
The cat picture was so big you couldn't see it so I made it smaller so everyone can see. ;)

OH!!! THANKS!  I had a hard time finding a pic that would fit but I couldn't  :'( 

Yay Homer!

SL

Homer

Your welcome. It doesn't take me long to fix. ;)

Libra

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 03:08:14 PM
Your welcome. It doesn't take me lnog to fix. ;)

Homer?  Is this something I can fix for myself in the future or are you the only one that can do it?

Don't worry, I won't bug you everytime I have an avatar that's too big If I can't do it myself. O0

SL

Homer

You can do it yourself. It doesn't have to be me.

You can resize your images at https://www.imageshack.us/ when you upload it choose to resize it with the avatar setting. ;)

pogohatesme

I'm afarid I would have told her where to shove her small little badge album lol

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview