PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Games with time/ token limits- in case you are missing tokens

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I see this asked quite often, so I thought we could put it all together in one topic.

As we were told in advance by BadgeHelp, POGO put a " regulator" of sorts on Poppit. If you set the Thunderpopper to any setting except the slowest, you will not get the tokens listed on the pink balloon screen at the end of your JP spin.

The same thing applies to 2 other games that I know of:

Word Whomp- you will get very low JP spins usually and less tokens than what the green score screen says if you set the auto on anything except very slow. And IMO, I've seen it cheat me out of tokens on the slowest speed. ( Poppit too.. I guess I cheat, so they cheat, eh? )

Quick Quack. I haven't seen this one mentioned before but I played a few games on fast speed for the badges ( I really want a webbed foot to display, LOL) and it also has a restriction for the tokens on fast speed. I can't say that it happens to everyone using Quack Attack, but I spent about an hour adding up the scores, and there was a 50% or more reduction from what was displayed with game tokens and JP spin. And no, I wasn't looking at the duck shooting ticket score, but the Pogo tokens won. :)
It's harder to catch the QQ deficit because of ALL the doodads going on at the end of the game, but it appears that they have added the same tacky feature.

It's not even like tokens are worth anything. LOL.  I'm glad they haven't restricted badges.

pogohatesme

I guessing eventually all or most pogo games will be like this.  It's just one of their cheap attemps to prohibit auto users from "cashing in" on tokens.  There's nothing they can do to stop the autos so cutting your tokens is the next best thing.

frumplebuns

So far I've not noticed the issues on Quack whatever, but in Poppit no matter what speed I play or even if I play by hand the tokens don't add up. Doesn't bother me that much because I don't use the tokens except for cute things for a mini once and a while. Pogo has even gotten stingy with the dreaded screensavers and wallpapers lately. I've not won any in well over a year now.

oh well . . .

Mary

popit and word whomp are the only ones i know of qq i get all my tokies i think i`ve heard there is more with caps on them but i hav`ent played them yet  ???

pogohatesme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview