PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:18:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

so what's the point of cheating?

Started by adamcsay,

Previous topic - Next topic

adamcsay

i'm not against cheating, i was going to sign up for club pogo just to get millions of tokens. but i started reading some topics about how pogo does a log check on users who've won prizes to catch anyone using illegal autos. you can't claim jackpots, and any drawings you win will eventually have to be declined in order to save your membership.  if that's the case, what's the point of paying $10 a program to cheat?

bobby

pogohatesme

The odds of you winning a prize really aren't all that great I'm sure...believe it or not..most of us just want the badges!

adamcsay

TmT

Well I dont need 25.00 from walmart as badge as I need to a badgealholic... I dont want a cup... or a hat....... and the odds of winnin a big jp increases the reason why I support and purchasin every auto that
Badgehelp create <smilin>

hades

Mary

badge and tokie collector  ;D  but i don`t use agents  ::)

missminimouse

I'm addicting to finishing the badge games,    and some of them just make me sick,   so that's why I use auto's,   to help me finish games i don't like.

Momma

badges and tokens....shopping...badges...tokens.....and...I like watching the computer play

hugs
momma

bubblegum

well I'm a badge ho and I MUST earn badges and finish games.  On the other hand, my mini has a serious shopping addiction and I've been told by top doctors the only cure is to earn more tokens to send her shopping....

Cheater4Life

badges, badges and more badges.....i am only one badge away from completing all the weekly challenges back to 2003. i will be done this badge wed....

Julie

Quote from: missminimouse on January 30, 2006, 09:04:04 PM
I'm addicting to finishing the badge games, and some of them just make me sick, so that's why I use auto's, to help me finish games i don't like.
lol that's exactly how I feel about some of them and mostly the reason why I use autos too ;D

Momma

Quote from: bubblegum on January 31, 2006, 02:19:23 AM
well I'm a badge ho and I MUST earn badges and finish games.  On the other hand, my mini has a serious shopping addiction and I've been told by top doctors the only cure is to earn more tokens to send her shopping....

Mine has the same terrible disease....should we start a support group..."Cheaters with Shopping Addicted Minis"?

hugs
momma

bubblegum

Cheater4Life

i have spent almost 17 million on my mini. i have every, an i mean every, male item and am working on the womens now. my mini could use a bigger closet.

silkyuk9

well i like to play high stakes poker and i usually lose 125 thou in minutes so i like to add a few tokens to lose thats all.

Homer

What's the point in cheating?

Well let's see......

BECAUSE WE CAN!!!

:P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogoisevil

Quote from: adamcsay on January 30, 2006, 04:41:29 PM
....what's the point of paying $10 a program to cheat?
Cuz it's the right thing to do against the Pogo nazis.... >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview