PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:53:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

so what's the point of cheating?

Started by adamcsay,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

Um lets ,,, have you played out to the last badge in tri-peaks , i have 51 weeks , never again, the same inane monotonous game play over an over an over,,, i just want to finish an get the badges,,,,, jackpot yeah right ,lol... If i ever did win one without cheats , would they pay????? Think not , for i may have used an auto ,,, even if i did not , so what do i say ,,, make more games like wonderland , an less people wopuld prolly cheat , sry pc cheats ,lmao ,, finished that 1 in 6 days no auto

BadgeBabe

Quote from: adamcsay on January 30, 2006, 04:41:29 PM
i'm not against cheating, i was going to sign up for club pogo just to get millions of tokens. but i started reading some topics about how pogo does a log check on users who've won prizes to catch anyone using illegal autos. you can't claim jackpots, and any drawings you win will eventually have to be declined in order to save your membership.  if that's the case, what's the point of paying $10 a program to cheat?

I haven't read the other replies, but badges, for me. I was very sick for almost a year and a half not too long after Club Pogo started ( I was a charter member, had been on Pogo forever) and missed tons of the weekly challenges. Now that I am getting well, it's fun to see triple numbers of badges in my album. :) Silly, I know...

I know we are all different, but I don't care too much about token numbers, and would not attempt to collect any prize from them in the billion to one chance that I happened to get a JP on a spin. I also have never and would never enter tokens into a JP drawing, although I did donate about half of mine to Pogo's Starlight Foundation promotion during Christmas time.

Holly

I wanna cheat on    a few games  like lottso,    exc exc.. how do u do it?????

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: missminimouse on January 30, 2006, 09:04:04 PM
I'm addicting to finishing the badge games,    and some of them just make me sick,   so that's why I use auto's,   to help me finish games i don't like.

Yes!  Me too!  I play the ones I like, and get autos for the ones I don't. 

My latest addiction is Penguin Blocks, so I'll finish that game quickly.  Spuelchies?  It'll be a while.  I hate that stupid game. Thank GOD for autos, because without them I wouldn't get any badges in some games, and that would just be a shame.  :P

PenguinLovin' Libra

Mary

Libra

Quote from: mama on February 03, 2006, 07:53:41 AM
same here libra  O0 and i`m a libra 2  ;D

Cool!  Libras are the most beautiful, charming, loving, smartest people on the planet!  Very modest, too!  8) LOLOLOL!!!

Cracking-Up Libra

LastCall

I do not care about winning prizes
   I like my badges and tokens And about the AUTOS they are great Did you ever have a bad headache and the computer hurts your eyes?   Well that is when you would love your AUTOS
  it is well worth the $10.00 for sure Look at all the fish you can eat for $10.00 in Penquins
    and the AUTO catches them for you I say sit back and enjoy   Plus Bob is a huge sushi eater
        You want a mill tokens that is great You will be playing POGO until the year 2-10-08
          But make sure you have asprins I know your fingers will have arthritis and they will be tired of doing the walking ::)

Mary

Tori

Another lovely charming Libra here..one who loves to use autos for tokies to shop at the mall, and to earn those beautiful badges lol ;)

Mary

woo hoo what looks like we love mini shoppin  ;D  O0 and badges for sure  ;D

LastCall

Libra

Quote from: mama on February 03, 2006, 08:14:33 AM
woo hoo what looks like we love mini shoppin  ;D  O0 and badges for sure  ;D

Well, it's a well known fact that Libras love to shop, and can have fun shopping just about anywhere.... Saks Fifth Avenue, Home Depot, the Mini Mall...

I get sidetracked tyring stuff on my mini and before you know it, I've been doing ti for over an hour!  I'm an ADULT for crying out loud!  I can't believe I'm playing with virtual paper dolls!  

I may need a professional  :-X

Libra

Mary

hahahahahaha last oh my last in naked you need to buy the bareol i did when could`nt afford the clothes until i found bh  ::)

Mary

me 2 sunny lol spend lots of time in there playin with my mini lol :o and funny thing at home depot also lol  ::)

LastCall

:'( :'( :'( :'( That is why I bought it ALL the autos  Ps I do wear a barrel on and just shoes lmao ;)
     hahahahhahahaha ::)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on February 03, 2006, 08:24:39 AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( That is why I bought it ALL the autos  Ps I do wear a barrel on and just shoes lmao ;)
     hahahahhahahaha ::)

Oh my!!!

Mary

Libra

Quote from: mama on February 03, 2006, 08:23:38 AM
me 2 sunny lol spend lots of time in there playin with my mini lol :o and funny thing at home depot also lol  ::)

OMG!!! I went to Home Depot to get a light switch, and the next thing you know I'm looking at paint swatches. Two hours later I leave with a can of paint and a plan to redecorate.  I should just stay out of the stores.... :-*

Shoppaholic Libra

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview