PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:29:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pino cheat?

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

missminimouse

wondering if there's an auto out there to see what in the  other players hands in pinochle,   without playing as 4 people on 4 browsers
if anyone knows,   please direct me to it.......thanks

Mary

wish there was id have my masters badge by now have them all but masters been playin since pino came out  :'(

hades

im just like 60 points or so from masters.ive found a few ways to cheat and make it easier.one way is have someone play as an opponent and play really badly  8)

*Angel*

Quote from: mama on January 30, 2006, 08:48:21 PM
wish there was id have my masters badge by now have them all but masters been playin since pino came out  :'(

I do have my Master's badge, but am working on my mom's.  If you ever want to play let me know.  

Mrkrackers2678

I wish i could get that Master badge but my rating is like 1495. but is willing to help if someone is willing to help me out also. ty

Mary

missminimouse

I JUST got my expert badge.    I was playing with my hubby as my P against 2 strangers,   but we found we still lost a lot,    so now i'm working with 4 browsers,  but it's very very very slow going.  I've thought of having an opponent to throw the game,  but I don't know anyone who'd be interested in losing their ratings,  unless i use a beginner,   and that would still be slow going.   It's just driving me nuts,   i wanna be done with it all,  LOL.

*Angel*

Quote from: wantsmorebadges on January 30, 2006, 08:53:11 PM
I wish i could get that Master badge but my rating is like 1495. but is willing to help if someone is willing to help me out also. ty

You need to double browse with another person.  :) It's fairly easy but time consuming.

I was playing all 4 hands, but what a pain.  :-\

missminimouse

I can help you if you'd like........i can't PM,   but if you can message me with your e-mail or IM,  we can hook up and work it out together

*Angel*

Quote from: missminimouse on January 30, 2006, 08:55:06 PM
I JUST got my expert badge.    I was playing with my hubby as my P against 2 strangers,   but we found we still lost a lot,    so now i'm working with 4 browsers,  but it's very very very slow going.  I've thought of having an opponent to throw the game,  but I don't know anyone who'd be interested in losing their ratings,  unless i use a beginner,   and that would still be slow going.   It's just driving me nuts,   i wanna be done with it all,  LOL.

What 4 browsers do you use?  I was using Smart Explorer but it's giving me issues now.  I got my Master badge and then gave my points away.

hades

just send someone a guest pass and in like three days youll go up about twenty points.sure its not fast but its easy and works  ;)

*Angel*

Quote from: missminimouse on January 30, 2006, 08:56:51 PM

I can help you if you'd like........i can't PM,   but if you can message me with your e-mail or IM,  we can hook up and work it out together

You should be able to PM.  You only need 25 posts now...Unless they changed it.

missminimouse

Quote from: *Angel* on January 30, 2006, 08:57:17 PM

What 4 browsers do you use?  I was using Smart Explorer but it's giving me issues now.  I got my Master badge and then gave my points away.

i use ie and firefox on 2 puters,   mine and hubby's puter are right next to each other,  currently trying out smart explorer,  but it occasionally gives me fits too.

missminimouse

Quote from: *Angel* on January 30, 2006, 08:58:10 PM

well still don't know how,   lol,    new to all this

*Angel*

Quote from: missminimouse on January 30, 2006, 08:58:41 PM

i use ie and firefox on 2 puters,   mine and hubby's puter are right next to each other,  currently trying out smart explorer,  but it occasionally gives me fits too.

Oh ok your using 2 computers that is how you are doing 4 different ones.  I thought you meant all on one computer.

*Angel*

Quote from: missminimouse on January 30, 2006, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: *Angel* on January 30, 2006, 08:58:10 PM

well still don't know how,   lol,    new to all this

Do you see the little circle next to people's posts?  It says "IM".  Click on it.

missminimouse

Roseybud333

And I thank you dear for giving me most of ur points LOL

frumplebuns

I haven't tried the double browser yet for the Pinochle Master badges . . . seems like it would still be slow going because Pogo has it set up that you win less when playing against a lower ranked opponent. I've been putting these off. Thanks for the hints and tips.

Happy Gaming!
:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview