PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ive just noticed, not getting tokens on poppit?????

Started by silkyuk9,

Previous topic - Next topic

silkyuk9

Ive just noticed that my tokens are not going up like they should. im using thunderpopper on poppit and when all the balloons are burst im only getting the bonus spin tokens such as 100, 80 and so on, why am i not getting the 750 that is won when all balloons are burst

Helen

That is one of the games that Pogo has put a token limit on if the game is completed too quickly. If you want the tokens, slow down the speed.

silkyuk9

i see no wander i didnt win much last night in 8 hours i won less than 10 thousand tokens

Tookie Tookie

I was working on that premium badge where you had to win 40 Poppit games on level 2. Much to my amazement, I popped all the balloons in three games. I had to use my weight on pin to get the job done, but I did it. When I did this the second time, I watched my tokens thinking Pogo wouldn't award them to me. They gave me all the tokens and put my name up saying I had won so many tokens. Then a few games later, I did it a third time - using my weight to get the job done at the end. That time, I was sure I wasn't going to get all the tokens. But Pogo gave them to me. And put my name up again saying I had won so many tokens. I was laughing to myself thinking Everyone in the room thinks that I'm using an auto!  ;D But they must have a way to detect if a person is doing it by themself.

__Zelda__

neone know if pogo has started putting a timer slower than the slowest click speed on the thunderpoppit cheat, as im 150 member n registered it last nite....and ran about 10 games with it, it awarded right tokens for maybe 3 games, then the other 7, it didnt award the bonus like it should?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

__Zelda__

Quote from: hades on January 31, 2006, 08:36:21 PM
if you win too fast you wont get tokens most of the time.

yep but meaning after like 3 games of thunderpop being on slowest click speed, still not getting right amount of tokens

Homer

Yeah....there's not anything you can do about it. It's not the autos fault. This is pogo's doing. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

silkyuk9

i only got about 15 thousand tokies last night and left my auto on all night, i also left it on the slowest speed. what a bummer. i left my pc on all afternoon playing turbo 21 and got 50 thou in about 5 hours. getting loads of tokens is getting harder. my pc has been on for 3 days now and ive only got 100 thou after 21 hours of play using 2 different autos

BadgeBabe

Quote from: silkyuk9 on February 01, 2006, 08:01:13 AM
i only got about 15 thousand tokies last night and left my auto on all night, i also left it on the slowest speed. what a bummer. i left my pc on all afternoon playing turbo 21 and got 50 thou in about 5 hours. getting loads of tokens is getting harder. my pc has been on for 3 days now and ive only got 100 thou after 21 hours of play using 2 different autos

Hi, Silky,
If you are going for tokens and not Poopit badges ( I call it that since they won't give the full  tokens with the auto), you might want to try a game that Pogo hasn't put a choke hold on yet.

IMHO, the best games for lots of tokens are Payday Freecell and Qwerty. I turned on the Payday auto to see how well it played when my Solo program for First Class was not winning any games at all, and the Freecell program FLIES through the games. The JP spins are not cut back either, and you get all your tokens. I would say they average around 500-600 andf the game goes very fast.
Qwerty gives 1000 tokens on a 1000 point game, of course, and then there's a JP spin. I think my stats on both games are very high. I haven't seen the autos lose either game. If you play Qwerty, I suggest playing in the Social rooms, make it private and play a robot computer. Set the setting to limit players to Beginner, and the auto wins in what seems like maybe 2-3 minutes, max. The only thing to remember with Yuiop ( the Qweerty auto) is not to ever touch your mouse or keypad when it's your turn to play or the auto will put letters all over the board, LOL. It's wild. :)

I love watching the autos work. :) That's why I turned Payday Freecell on. It's a hoot to watch the cards and tokens flying so fast.  The bingo one was even fun to see. It was like huge round raindrops bursting open on the cards.

Does anyone else like watching the autos play certain games, I wonder??

Have fun, play hard!

Country Lady

I'm also an auto watcher.  I love watching how they work.  I've even learned how to play some of the games from watching the autos.
Querty and free cell are very good token getters.  Even last week when yuiop was in for repair, I moved up several ranks.  And I agree, go to social rooms, the bots are dumb there.  They get three and four letter words, while yuiop gets nine and 10 letter words.
I play canasta also for tokens.  I don't use an auto in there.  I win most of the time and get at least 1000 tokens per game.

I would be afraid to run thunderpopper all night.  I usually play until I see my name on the high score list too many times, then change rooms, unless I happen on a room where someone else is running an auto and have already filled the high score list with their name.  That is one game that people watch the high scores.  Good luck on your token search.  O0

Mary

i play 1 or 2 ranks a day on popit and get about 24000 a rank about 2 hours a rank not bad i don`t think bein i don`t have to pop the ballons lol... qwery is the best for tokies, word whomp has a cap also..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview