Main Menu

Challenge Changed For Week Feb 1st

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

LastCall

I dont kniow what is wrong  but I did py for the AUTO to work :'(

Mary

last it does`nt work for the prem. badge or for the chalg this week got to do it by hand works good for progress on ranks only  :)

LastCall

Quote from: wattsmyname on February 01, 2006, 09:11:58 AM
Quote from: LastCall on February 01, 2006, 09:09:16 AM
regardless
Bh is not working either 2 wrongs do not make a right meaning pogo also >:(

Are you talking about the auto? I have been running it and it works fine for me.
Can you please tell mehow your running your auto on penquins I have all seetings correct but I get nothing still at 0-10 thanks :)

Mary

is not workin for this weeks chal. last have to do by hand. so sorry unless some one has got it to work don`t think so. pb only works on ranks thats all  :'(

wattsmyname

The auto is not the problem> It works fine.

Some of us can not get credit for decorations if  we play by hand or with the auto.  It is a POGO PROBLEM.

tigereyes

I'm having the same problem as everyone else is. I tried stopping the auto and doing it by hand but that isn't working either. I hope pogo gets this fixed soon.

Mary

i am gettin credit by hand so is every one elsr in room now was problem this mornin  :)

bubblegum

Pogo says:

Club Pogo™ Changes Challenge From Ride the Tide to Fortune Bingo! 
Those of you who look ahead to see what the upcoming challenges will be may have noticed that we changed this week's challenge from Ride the Tide to Fortune Bingo. We made this last minute challenge change due to a loading issue many people are currently experiencing with Ride the Tide. Once we discovered that this is a significant issue, we decided it was best to change the challenge.
We do expect to have the issue fixed shortly, and we can all look forward to a future challenge in Ride the Tide!

And it took them how long to figure this out??? ;D

Mary

and i might add i said awhile ago the agent works great but only for rank progress only!!!!!!!  :)

Mary

LastCall

mama
jigsaw puzzle has a new badge go for it they have the best  O0

Mary

Country Lady

I just got booted out of there  >:D
The auto works fine, pogo isn't giving me credit for stuff.  I had 3 wins and when I got booted they were gone!  I am really ticked about this whole pogo thing.  Looks like they would spend some money and fix their system and hire some people that knew what they were doing.
Whew, that felt good to get that off my chest.....now back to pogo

wattsmyname

Quote from: Country Lady on February 01, 2006, 11:17:20 AM
I just got booted out of there >:D
The auto works fine, pogo isn't giving me credit for stuff. I had 3 wins and when I got booted they were gone! I am really ticked about this whole pogo thing. Looks like they would spend some money and fix their system and hire some people that knew what they were doing.
Whew, that felt good to get that off my chest.....now back to pogo

I agree 8)

Blu

I been stuck on 3/10 all day...even did it some by hand (yuck). Oh well.

Mary

Bree

I used the auto and got all of the credits and the badge.  So it must be a Pogo Problem..... >:D

Mary

LastCall

MAMA
   also having problems with the puzzle what is going on ? was working great Sherlock

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview