PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:48:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

transfering tokens using poker

Started by Jonathan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

can someone explain this to me in depth, I am getting some tokens from someone in another sim and I need help please....

Jonathan

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on January 31, 2006, 03:42:22 PM
thats all just run it up and make them fold?

If they agreed to give you the tokens, yes, that's all you have to do.

Jonathan

__Zelda__

yeah, tis only way to transfer tokens is going into super rollers texas holdem, can transfer 10 mil in 1 hour ;)

bubblegum

with the texas hold em where use bet actual tokens, do you only need you and one other person to start the game? Just wondering if I can double browse in there

Jewel

Is there a safe amount that can be transferred in a days time? A friend of mine went up a lil over a million in hold em in a day and he said that he got a letter from pogo saying they would be watching him.  :o He was not transferring tokens, though, he was playing rof, I think.  Maybe someone reported him for something?

Jonathan

well, i transfered the tokens no prob. thanks again everyone

bubblegum

how does transfering tokens in texas hold em work? do you need 6 people or will double browseing work just fine?

SaintHiρρo

get the two names together in the same room (in High Rollers if possible). One person set a private table and the other has the password to get in. Once you do that, you start the game and it should only be you two at the table. The name you want to get rid of the tokens with should fold every hand when you get to the 5th and final card on that's drawn. At that point the winner will get all the tokens on the table and you just repeat each time until you've transfered the amount you desire.

__Zelda__

Quote from: bubblegum on February 02, 2006, 03:14:38 PM
how does transfering tokens in texas hold em work? do you need 6 people or will double browseing work just fine?

only thing ya need is maybe 1 or 2 willin ppl to go in the super rollers room (100k stakes) and keep betting/raising max then fold once last card is layed down, tis how i got 10 million tokens in 1 hour by transferring  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview