PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Does anyone know about how long it takes to complete this game? I'm working on it now on level 7 and I'm wondering if this game goes by fast or slow.

Helen

It's not one of your quickest moving games. It just depends on how much you play it each day and what level.

tigereyes

ok ty Helen, I hope to have it done in a few weeks if I leave the auto on and put in on expert

Helen

You're quite welcome. I still have a way to go on it too.  :P

Cheater4Life

it is not a super long game, but you must play on expert to get anywhere and with an auto. set it so you don't care about tokens and crank it up to as fast as it will go.

jmsshr

it took me about 4 months to get all my badges,and thats running it 24/7

Homer

Squelchies will take a while. You can probably figure a rank a day and that would be with some very long daily auto use. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

im not in any rush to get to squelchies  :-X

Julie

Quote from: tigereyes on January 31, 2006, 08:35:16 AM
Does anyone know about how long it takes to complete this game? I'm working on it now on level 7 and I'm wondering if this game goes by fast or slow.
It's not the quickest nor is it one of the slowest games to finish it's about average :) Play on hard or expert, skip the bonus rounds and hit "new game" after the jackpot spins will help you get through the ranks faster, good luck :)

tigereyes

Jinx55

What happened to people playing Pogo games for fun??  I personally love squelchies, but I guess I am an exception,(concerning the rush to finish the ranks) I am not in an awful rush to complete all the ranks in all the games.  Yes I have finished some of the games, but I/we mostly play Pogo for FUN  ;)  8)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Jinx55 on February 01, 2006, 08:56:14 PM
What happened to people playing Pogo games for fun??  I personally love squelchies, but I guess I am an exception,(concerning the rush to finish the ranks) I am not in an awful rush to complete all the ranks in all the games.  Yes I have finished some of the games, but I/we mostly play Pogo for FUN  ;)  8)

I play Squelchies for the fun of it. It really is a fun game to play and I enjoy zipping thru the ranks. I play 3 waves and his new game as I don't like that 4 wave (and above). It seem to help me move quicker than people playing non-stop waves (into double & even triple digits). So you're not the only exception here!  O0

Jinx55

I agree with you on that wave thing, but I do try to get to the bonus round, I love catching those little guys, usually put the pail on one end then pull it to the other end and watch the "brainless" squeliches jump into my pail, lol  ;) :D 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview