PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:34:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Opinion Poll

Started by Jackpotloser,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackpotloser

Read (in the spotlight) on Pogo's Opinion poll asks
Have you ever gone to Jail?Next week it will be have you ever cheated. Just thought that was Weird ???

Julie

Just saw it, a rather odd thing of Pogo to ask ??? The letters to the editor this week are rather amusing too ;D 

pogohatesme

Maybe their going to incorporate the answers into their weekly schedule deal lol.  Like a prision reunion lol.....

Julie

You mean the infamous "events calender"? :D  Which game would be appropriate for this prison reunion? pool? ;D

harley89

I replied im there right now they let us play pogo games.

bubblegum

i thought what the heck and replied that I'm in there right now playing pogo >:D

BadgeBabe

I'm a proponent of being outspoken and will ask what I want to know most of the time. However, I failed to see the humor or point in this week's poll.
It was almost a put down to Pogo players... almost like asking if Pogo players are criminals. It also made me wonder if the kids 13 and so thought it was funny. Then I remembered how one of my son's was at 13 and I wondered if a young teen submitted the question, LOL.
Will next week's poll ask if we ever inhaled?

I think most of us have felt a bit of loss of personal freedom/ control when stuck in a hospital bed with IVs and not able to leave the room for a week or so, or being far away from everything and everyone familiar.. or just being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for hours with no way out.  :(    That's as close to prison as I ever want to come.

Should they publish my letter to the editor with a few suggestios about what I think WOULD be appropriate Pogo poll questions, I hope you all think it's funny. :)

frumplebuns

Next week they'll probably ask us . . . for your mini . . . boxers or briefs? . . . How many pair of underwear do you own? Sheesh . . . The Jail question was not fun . . . someone at Pogo has a sick sense of humor . . . but after Greenback Bayou, that shouldn't surprise me.

Happy Gaming
;)

BadgeBabe

ITA about the frogs and flies POS.
Some of the gruesome badges were probably copied from prison tattoos too.
( No disrespect meant to anyone with prison tattoos).  ;) ;)

Play hard.. or cheat well.

Country Lady

I don't know how they would think it any of their buisness anyway.  Are they going to sell Cell backgrounds and warden suits for our mini's ?
I'm an angel!! :D

Mary

*Angel*

I believe I am the Angel here.  Hence, the name.   ;)

thirteendown

I didn't get offended by the question, I just thought that it was a kind of odd thing to ask.  The polls are just meant for fun anyway which is the kind of site that Pogo is. 

densbive

I was not offended either. But I think they should make pogo staff answer their own polls and post their answers so we can all see...lol

ClingFree

It takes alot to offend me .. and an opinion poll on Pogo isnt gonna do it.

babygurl424

Quote from: Country Lady on February 02, 2006, 10:49:30 PM
I don't know how they would think it any of their buisness anyway.  Are they going to sell Cell backgrounds and warden suits for our mini's ?
I'm an angel!! :D

I'm an angel too!!  just need these here horns to hold the halo up  ::)   >:D 

sonic126

I too thought it was a bit off, but what was more disturbing was the Spike behind bars logo they used for the link to the poll.

I think it should have been the Frog behind bars  ;)

TommySack

I just thought it was really stupid.Is someone at pogo getting paid to think up a rididulous question like that? LOL

Jinx55

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on February 02, 2006, 09:40:50 PM
I'm a proponent of being outspoken and will ask what I want to know most of the time. However, I failed to see the humor or point in this week's poll.
It was almost a put down to Pogo players... almost like asking if Pogo players are criminals. It also made me wonder if the kids 13 and so thought it was funny. Then I remembered how one of my son's was at 13 and I wondered if a young teen submitted the question, LOL.
Will next week's poll ask if we ever inhaled?

I think most of us have felt a bit of loss of personal freedom/ control when stuck in a hospital bed with IVs and not able to leave the room for a week or so, or being far away from everything and everyone familiar.. or just being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for hours with no way out.  :(    That's as close to prison as I ever want to come.

Should they publish my letter to the editor with a few suggestions about what I think WOULD be appropriate Pogo poll questions, I hope you all think it's funny. :)

Well said, and, I agree totally 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview