This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free USA Olympic Pin

Started by RC,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

In case anyone is interested in this, I saw this ad on a major website and decided to give it a look. Bank of America is offering a free collectable USA Olympic pin, in 1 of 4 different designs, you can get either the "snowflake", "snowboarder", "ice skater", or"skier". All you do is fill out your name and address and it'll be sent along to you. You don't need to have an account or credit card with Bank of America, although they are tying in a "Keep the Change" promotion where they donate to the US Olympic team with purchases that you make with your card.. there is no added expense or charges that you have to make, just your normal spending if you join the promotion.. if not, you can still get the free pin.

Note: Collectable pin offer available for shipment in US only and while supplies last. Shipment within 4-6 weeks. Limit one pin per person. Not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.

Unfortunately, it says the shipment takes 4-6 weeks, so I would assume you probably wouldn't even receive it until the Olympics are already over.. but it could still be a keepsake or collectable. The link is: https://www.bankofamericapromotions.com/olymp_pin/ (a secure server link as it contains an address form to fill in).

pogohatesme

I work for an eye doctor and we've got tons of pins from one of the major contact lens companies....it's an american flag and an Italy flag and a white square with the year and the place of the olympics they're kinda ugly and no one wants them...we have boxes of them stuffed in the cloest

Helen

Quote from: RC on February 03, 2006, 01:21:04 AM
In case anyone is interested in this, I saw this ad on a major website and decided to give it a look. Bank of America is offering a free collectable USA Olympic pin, in 1 of 4 different designs, you can get either the "snowflake", "snowboarder", "ice skater", or"skier". All you do is fill out your name and address and it'll be sent along to you. You don't need to have an account or credit card with Bank of America, although they are tying in a "Keep the Change" promotion where they donate to the US Olympic team with purchases that you make with your card.. there is no added expense or charges that you have to make, just your normal spending if you join the promotion.. if not, you can still get the free pin.

Note: Collectable pin offer available for shipment in US only and while supplies last. Shipment within 4-6 weeks. Limit one pin per person. Not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.

Unfortunately, it says the shipment takes 4-6 weeks, so I would assume you probably wouldn't even receive it until the Olympics are already over.. but it could still be a keepsake or collectable. The link is: https://www.bankofamericapromotions.com/olymp_pin/ (a secure server link as it contains an address form to fill in).

Thanks for the info. O0

SaintHiρρo

Granted it will arrive after the Olympics is over, I signed up to get one. Don't know what I will do with it but would be cool to have! Maybe I can sell it on eBay like that Hot Dog.... interesting!

Country Lady

Hey if it's free I'm going after one.  Not much free these days  :P

sonic126

Worked for me

I submitted it twice to see if I get two pins

heh

Mary

Helen

Just an update on this....I did receive my pin.  :D  Anyone else get their's?

Tara

I was like where did this post come from..Then I realized it's a few days short of 3 months old...It was before my time.
::)

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 11:34:41 AM
I was like where did this post come from..Then I realized it's a few days short of 3 months old...It was before my time.
::)

:)) Sorry Tara, I was just wondering if anyone else got their's.

SaintHiρρo

SaintHiρρo

I was hoping for something that mentioned the actual Winter Olympic but didn't. Was disappointed.

Tara

Dang I am always missing out on the good things !!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 11:52:54 AM
I was hoping for something that mentioned the actual Winter Olympic but didn't. Was disappointed.

Hi Hippo
  Sorry to hear that it wasn't what you wanted...Im going to put you on Worst Week Ever on VH1 ..your having a bad week !!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 11:54:14 AM

Hi Hippo
  Sorry to hear that it wasn't what you wanted...Im going to put you on Worst Week Ever on VH1 ..your having a bad week !!

The only thing I can't complain about this week is the "dingleberries" are still in The Amazing Race!

Helen

Yeah, it could at least have had the year on it.   >:( Which one did you get?

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 11:55:31 AM

Hi Hippo

The only thing I can't complain about this week is the "dingleberries" are still in The Amazing Race!

I know poor Fran and Barry...thats sucked for them...I liked them.  LMAO @ your dingleberries... :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 11:58:14 AM

Hi Hippo

I know poor Fran and Barry...thats sucked for them...I liked them.  LMAO @ your dingleberries... :))

LoL, I was hoping my "dingleberries" would strike you. I could have said Hippies but I thought "dingleberries" would be much funnier.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 28, 2006, 12:00:43 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 11:58:14 AM

Hi Hippo

LoL, I was hoping my "dingleberries" would strike you. I could have said Hippies but I thought "dingleberries" would be much funnier.

I am so on a Hippo Dingleberry picture as we speak..lol

Iceman0007

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview