PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What to say if.....

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Here's a question for you.. I was talking to someone in Pogo chat and another woman pops up and says something like, "Wow, you have a lot of badges, Libra."   Well, what do you say?  I said, "Thanks!" Then, she goes on to say, "Wow, you got two First Class Solitaire badges in one day."  I told her the truth.... I was home sick from work and did nothing but play pogo (with autos, but I left that part out)  At this point, I KNEW she was insinuating that I was cheating, or she was about to, anyway.  I went back to my conversation with my friend, doing my best to just ignore her and the woman pipes in again and says, "I work hard for my badges."  I didn't respond, but someone else says to her, "Why are you obsessing over Libra's badges?"  And so the lady goes on and on about how it was IMPOSSIBLE to have that many badges, that I must be cheating, that's it's not FAIR to other players....at which point I felt like saying, Autos can be used by anyone, they don't discriminate, but I stopped short.  I simply left the room.  I figured it was a matter of time until she reported me, so I just left before she could.  I know you have probably been over this a hundred times, but I'm knew, and I'm sure there are others who would like to hear peoples opinions on how to deal with a situation such as this.

Thanks,
Libra

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 12:16:23 PM
Tell them Homer says BWAHAHAHA!!!  :P

Well, if I do that, they'll think I'm nuts, which will shut them up, so... GOOD ANSWER!   O0

Libra

babygurl424

why are people so damn nosy??  i wish they would come up with an option that only your friends can view your profile..and to go even farther than that..that you have to approve who adds you to their friends list..have people i talk to ONE TIME add me and then they follow me like a lost puppy dog and i don't even friggin remember them!!!  geesh  >:(

Mary

i don`t speak to people in the chat i don`t want to someone did that to me in poppit once over the 10000 badge i said took 4 days she butted in and said i must have used an auto i told her she was nuts the funny thing is i went to her profile and she used autos had every badge most in one day perfect pair etc so goes to show you she was just tryin to get the atten.. away from her lol and that day i was playin by hand  so there fore look at the prof.. of the one who is runnin there mouth will bet they use autos  ::)

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on February 03, 2006, 12:15:05 PM
Here's a question for you.. I was talking to someone in Pogo chat and another woman pops up and says something like, "Wow, you have a lot of badges, Libra."   Well, what do you say?  I said, "Thanks!" Then, she goes on to say, "Wow, you got two First Class Solitaire badges in one day."  I told her the truth.... I was home sick from work and did nothing but play pogo (with autos, but I left that part out)  At this point, I KNEW she was insinuating that I was cheating, or she was about to, anyway.  I went back to my conversation with my friend, doing my best to just ignore her and the woman pipes in again and says, "I work hard for my badges."  I didn't respond, but someone else says to her, "Why are you obsessing over Libra's badges?"  And so the lady goes on and on about how it was IMPOSSIBLE to have that many badges, that I must be cheating, that's it's not FAIR to other players....at which point I felt like saying, Autos can be used by anyone, they don't discriminate, but I stopped short.  I simply left the room.  I figured it was a matter of time until she reported me, so I just left before she could.  I know you have probably been over this a hundred times, but I'm knew, and I'm sure there are others who would like to hear peoples opinions on how to deal with a situation such as this.

Thanks,
Libra

Just tell them you spend your time playing and not chatting and watching to see what other people have, lol.

Libra

Quote from: babygurl424 on February 03, 2006, 12:20:15 PM
why are people so damn nosy??  i wish they would come up with an option that only your friends can view your profile..and to go even farther than that..that you have to approve who adds you to their friends list..have people i talk to ONE TIME add me and then they follow me like a lost puppy dog and i don't even friggin remember them!!!  geesh  >:(

I KNOW!!!!  What kills me is that they follow you around and want to chat.  They pop into a room as SOON as you go in to one.  It's at the point I find a room that's almost full that I know has no backdoor.  And GOD FORBID if you don't talk to them or remember who the heck they are!  It's almost as annoying as those FREAKING forwards that are a. Going to blow up my computer  B. Bill Gates is going to give me $4,582,564,485,465.28 C. Some little girl with no eyes or ears or legs or fingers in Timbuktu will get the necessary surgery to correct all that mess if I just forward this to six thousand of my friends within five seconds and finally, D. THOSE POGO PETITIONS!!!  Arrrrghhhh!!!!

Oh, and speaking of the woman who was raggin' on me because of my badges?  Well, there are a lot more people out there with a lot more badges than me.  I felt like telling her if she'd shut up and play and quit bee itching about MY badges maybe she could build up HER badge collection.  I probably would have gotten  :D from the room, but nosy rosy would have surely reported me.  

Sorry, I just had to vent.  This has happened a couple of times, and someone just said something in Bingo about my room hopping.  If I want to bounce in and out of a room, that's MY BUSINESS!!!  >:D

I love it when there's a bingo challenge!!  All those rooms and no one playing!  I've gotten 200 bingos in the past 3 days!   O0  

Good lord, I have not shut up on here today!

Motor Mouth Libra

babygurl424

Quote from: SunnyLibra on February 03, 2006, 12:34:32 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on February 03, 2006, 12:20:15 PM

I KNOW!!!!  What kills me is that they follow you around and want to chat.  They pop into a room as SOON as you go in to one.  It's at the point I find a room that's almost full that I know has no backdoor.  And GOD FORBID if you don't talk to them or remember who the heck they are!  It's almost as annoying as those FREAKING forwards that are a. Going to blow up my computer  B. Bill Gates is going to give me $4,582,564,485,465.28 C. Some little girl with no eyes or ears or legs or fingers in Timbuktu will get the necessary surgery to correct all that mess if I just forward this to six thousand of my friends within five seconds and finally, D. THOSE POGO PETITIONS!!!  Arrrrghhhh!!!!

Oh, and speaking of the woman who was raggin' on me because of my badges?  Well, there are a lot more people out there with a lot more badges than me.  I felt like telling her if she'd shut up and play and quit bee itching about MY badges maybe she could build up HER badge collection.  I probably would have gotten  :D from the room, but nosy rosy would have surely reported me.  

Sorry, I just had to vent.  This has happened a couple of times, and someone just said something in Bingo about my room hopping.  If I want to bounce in and out of a room, that's MY BUSINESS!!!  >:D

I love it when there's a bingo challenge!!  All those rooms and no one playing!  I've gotten 200 bingos in the past 3 days!   O0  

Good lord, I have not shut up on here today!

Motor Mouth Libra

LOL!!  my mother in law room hops in bingo too!  says its easier to get badges that way and doesn't take as long either!  its ok to vent on here..i do it alot..as do others..lol

RowdyOne

if your worried about that person saying something  about how you got the badges while your not in that room,Next time  make a fake club account and double browse in that same room and if shes still talking trash just step up  and tell her shes BUSTED and shut the you know what up. Poeple that constantly talk trash and are way to nosey  need to get busted sometimes when there talking trash about othe rpeople especialy when the person there talking about isn't in the room at the time. That's when double browsing comes in very handy.  Just my input  for what it's worth :)

densbive

Let me just say that I have seen people that I KNOW are using autos. Yet they are the same people that are the first to point the finger at someone else. Perhaps to divert attentions away from themselves. With that being said, I am an auto user and proud of it. I love my autos. I try to be smart about it BUT if someone reports me to pogo for it let them. I do not claim any jackpots...it would be a cold day in heck when I won one anyway. And if pogo takes my account I know that I will get it back. I have 2 Macintosh computers in my house. I hate pc's...okay make fun of me but I bought my 3 yr old this pc just so I could run the autos...lol SO they would have to prove that I am on a pc. Go for it. I would fight tooth and nail, THey would give me my account back just to shut me up....lol Anyway, next time a busybody says something tell them you are going to get a can of raid and a condom because you do not know what bug crawled up their arse but someone has to go in after it....lol

babygurl424

Quote from: densbive on February 03, 2006, 12:45:07 PM
Let me just say that I have seen people that I KNOW are using autos. Yet they are the same people that are the first to point the finger at someone else. Perhaps to divert attentions away from themselves. With that being said, I am an auto user and proud of it. I love my autos. I try to be smart about it BUT if someone reports me to pogo for it let them. I do not claim any jackpots...it would be a cold day in heck when I won one anyway. And if pogo takes my account I know that I will get it back. I have 2 Macintosh computers in my house. I hate pc's...okay make fun of me but I bought my 3 yr old this pc just so I could run the autos...lol SO they would have to prove that I am on a pc. Go for it. I would fight tooth and nail, THey would give me my account back just to shut me up....lol Anyway, next time a busybody says something tell them you are going to get a can of raid and a condom because you do not know what bug crawled up their arse but someone has to go in after it....lol

LOL  :D  that was a good...can of raid and a condom...HAHAHA

ClingFree

I think most of us have had someone "ask" us about our badges .. or our high scores - Ive only had it a few times, but Ive been around pogo a long time so people just assume thats how I have a decent amount of badges/tokens.

Anytime I'm in a room and someone gets nosey about someone else's badges, I'm one of the first to comment on it. I would tell someone the next time they grill you about your badges/tokens .. that maybe they'd have more if they spent time playing the games instead of worrying about what everyone else has.   Just remind them .. Opinions are like ..... elbows ;)

Libra

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on February 03, 2006, 12:42:36 PM
if your worried about that person saying something  about how you got the badges while your not in that room,Next time  make a fake club account and double browse in that same room and if shes still talking trash just step up  and tell her shes BUSTED and shut the you know what up. Poeple that constantly talk trash and are way to nosey  need to get busted sometimes when there talking trash about othe rpeople especialy when the person there talking about isn't in the room at the time. That's when double browsing comes in very handy.  Just my input  for what it's worth :)

OMG!  Although I am fully aware of double browsing, I have never done it as an occasion to do so has never arisen.. UNTIL NOW!  It'll be worth it to figure out how to do it just to BLAST someone like that, annoying little scum sucking bottome feeders. 

So, ummm... How do I do that Double Browsing thingy?

Libra

Libra

Quote from: densbive on February 03, 2006, 12:45:07 PM

Can of Raid and a Condom!!! OK, I'm ABSOLUTELY doing the double browser thingy and I'm saving that statement for the next moron that harps on me about badges or autos.  I can't wait, now!  BRING IT ON!!!  >:D

Libra

LastCall

to bad you could not MOON HER  ::) I bet she would not mind how much tokens you had then  ::)
     She would have been looking at the moon instead of your tokens lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D

Libra

Quote from: LastCall on February 03, 2006, 01:22:35 PM
to bad you could not MOON HER  ::) I bet she would not mind how much tokens you had then  ::)
     She would have been looking at the moon instead of your tokens lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D

You mean, like this?

(_x_)

I know it's a little flat, but I am a pogo player afterall!

Flat Azz Libra

LastCall

WELL   (____Y____) about this size she may like the hot buns  lmao. A great moonie  O0

Libra

Quote from: LastCall on February 03, 2006, 01:30:09 PM
WELL   (____Y____) about this size she may like the hot buns  lmao. A great moonie  O0

Hey, I already have enough fruit loops stalking me! The last thing I need is some chick wh likes hot buns!  especially MY hot buns!  LOLOL!  :o

Libra

harley89

Some how people just leave me alone. I would love to have some one try to rag my butt about badges or something. I only get in rooms where they are have cyber sex. That gets pretty disgusting. I ll take the accussers  anytime. Im menopausal and I have a gun

Libra

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on February 03, 2006, 01:40:52 PM
Some how people just leave me alone. I would love to have some one try to rag my butt about badges or something. I only get in rooms where they are have cyber sex. That gets pretty disgusting. I ll take the accussers  anytime. Im menopausal and I have a gun

Ok, now if there's not a case for taking something private, I don't know what is!   Oh, lets go in to a public forum where mostly married woman with children hang out and have really BAD cyber sex!  Ugh.

Oh, and can I borrow the "I'm menopausal and I have a gun" slogan?  I'd like to put in on a t-shirt and sell it on ebay.  LOLOL!!

Libra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview