This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the Tide problem.

Started by jakethesnake,

Previous topic - Next topic

jakethesnake

Hello all!  I was just wondering if anyone was having similar troubles to what I was having.  I was playing Ride the Tide today, and it was counting my Ride the Tides towards badge progress for the Catch the Wave badge, which clearly isn't for this week.  Well, anyways, I decided I would just play for a bit and get the badge and see what happened, and once I got the badge, it froze my computer and reset my progress on my fortune bingo badge.  Also, the Ride the Tide badge isn't in my badge book, so really, it wasn't worth it.  Just wondering if anyone had any similar problems or had spotted this.

Mary

Helen

Quote from: jakethesnake on February 03, 2006, 12:22:44 PM
Hello all!  I was just wondering if anyone was having similar troubles to what I was having.  I was playing Ride the Tide today, and it was counting my Ride the Tides towards badge progress for the Catch the Wave badge, which clearly isn't for this week.  Well, anyways, I decided I would just play for a bit and get the badge and see what happened, and once I got the badge, it froze my computer and reset my progress on my fortune bingo badge.  Also, the Ride the Tide badge isn't in my badge book, so really, it wasn't worth it.  Just wondering if anyone had any similar problems or had spotted this.

They are having major problems with Ride the Tide. If you go check out the latest news at Pogo, they have cancelled that challenge for next week and have replaced it with another.

jakethesnake

Well, the catch a wave badge just showed up in my badge album, so who knows.  Its out there to get!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jakethesnake on February 03, 2006, 12:50:47 PM
Well, the catch a wave badge just showed up in my badge album, so who knows.  Its out there to get!

Good to know. I'm going to make an attempt to play and see if I get credit for it (even though I already have all my badges this week)

SaintHiρρo

Ok I went to try and oddly enough, got 3 straight "ride the tides" without using any bonus cards... never happens! Regardless, didn't get credit so if you have it, congrats. The rest of us has to wait 2 more weeks before getting it!

jakethesnake

Yeah, I did some looking around in a few Ride the Tide rooms and haven't found another person with the badge, so I guess it was just some freak chance that I ended up being able to get it!  Well, good job me!  haha

LastCall

Quote from: mama on February 03, 2006, 12:25:46 PM
pogo is a mess  ::)
Hi MAMA
          I think it is a full moon nothing is working right All week all complaints to badgehelp And Pogo
                  just takes our money and never gives us answers Ps but will admit I hope badgehelp
                         gets things going quick  ::) and POGO lags

pogohatesme

Quote from: jakethesnake on February 03, 2006, 01:24:39 PM
Yeah, I did some looking around in a few Ride the Tide rooms and haven't found another person with the badge, so I guess it was just some freak chance that I ended up being able to get it!  Well, good job me!  haha

Congrats to ya lol...sometimes everyone gets lucky with the little glitches......month or so ago, some people were getting an extra personal challenge during some of their glitches

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview