This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa freakin' Zoppa

Started by reetiejune,

Previous topic - Next topic

reetiejune

I need help - I am pretty good with most of the games on Pogo, but not this one!  And I will obsess over it until I figure it out!  I know about keeping the chain going, the reactor and all that...is there something obvious I am missing?  Is there an obvious place to start on each board?  Do you good Poppa Zoppa players look the board over before you start and know exactly where to begin?  And sometimes it seems a move I make should have broken the chain and it doesn't.  Any tips would be appreciated - I just don't see how anyone can ever keep the chain going for 36 buildings.

Homer

There are varying opinions on what is the best way to get the badge.

If you want my 2 cents I would purchase Trouncer and just let it run. There are 50 ranks in PZ. I would think that trouncer would get you the badge before you complete the in game badges. After all you do need those badges as well. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

reetiejune

I can't load Trouncer on my computer - I tried Stompzilla, but it sucks.

Thanks for the help.

Homer

reetiejune

I just get a black screen and an "illegal operation" message when I try to open Trouncer.  It doesn't come up in the right format. 

Homer

What OS (Operating System....Windows XP, ME, 98) are you using?

Homer

That explains it. The "illegal operation" message you are receiving is an OS error message. The Trouncer program you are attempting to use is not compatible with your version of Windows hence the problem. You might want to consider upgrading to XP. Many of the autos are not compatible with your version of Windows.

reetiejune

Okay - that explains it.  I sure appreciate all your help and prompt replies.  I am new to this site and I really like it a lot so far.   O0

Homer

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

*HINT*

If you look in our Announcements Section you can enter our contest for a chance to win one year of Club Pogo.

Tamelia

I've not gotten the 36 chain badge either...but its not a game I like to play on a regular basis.
I figure one day I'll simply luck out and get it.

OR one day I'll ummmmm acquire some "aid" in helping me get the badge! :-X

__Zelda__

Quote from: reetiejune on February 03, 2006, 02:05:18 PM
I need help - I am pretty good with most of the games on Pogo, but not this one!  And I will obsess over it until I figure it out!  I know about keeping the chain going, the reactor and all that...is there something obvious I am missing?  Is there an obvious place to start on each board?  Do you good Poppa Zoppa players look the board over before you start and know exactly where to begin?  And sometimes it seems a move I make should have broken the chain and it doesn't.  Any tips would be appreciated - I just don't see how anyone can ever keep the chain going for 36 buildings.

real good tip to help keep the chain going if u dont know about it yet, at top of game room, where it says "now" and "next" where it shows buildings, keep a look on that and the board to keep focus to not break the chain, comes in handy very if your trying to make a long chain  O0

Torn2pieces

I finished this game by hand. ALso, got the 36 badge chain.

What I did is,  work the outside corners/sides first. Watch the now and next buttons to determine where to move. Save the reactor for as long as you can. I try and use it toward the end of my game. I've gotten 36 chains many times. Alot of it, to me is luck.

thirteendown

Sometimes...some boards are just better than others.  I have had some boards where I have about an equal number or all the colors/buildings.  I have also had others where I have an overabundance of one type of building, meaning that they make up about 50% percent of the board.  Those seem to work well for long chains.  I think it's a combination of luck and skill. 

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview