PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:30:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just when you thought it was safe to take the Pogo Poll!!!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

My personal favorite is fart machines. You hide them and use the remote control to set it off when someone goes near it. Especially embarassing in a crowded room or party. Lots of fun. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

lol i like it when i clean the office and i put that armor oil on it lol customer move and there faces when i look at them then i have to laugh lol

Mary

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 05:46:23 PM
My personal favorite is fart machines. You hide them and use the remote control to set it off when someone goes near it. Especially embarassing in a crowded room or party. Lots of fun. :P

You sound just like my hubby. He has a '69 Camaro that he takes to "cruise nights" and hides the fart machine under the engine. When someone bends over to look under the hood, off goes the fart machine. There have been times I've been rolling on the ground laughing.

pogohatesme

Wow maybe a glitch and they released the new question too soon??!?  I'm back to having the jail question >:D

Country Lady

Country Lady

I have the jail poll also and I cleaned my cache before going there.  Bet EA layed off the person in charge of polls, and that was their parting shot  :o

frumplebuns

These questions that pogo is asking in "fun" are beginning to be like those stupid surveys that circulate around the listserves . . .

I hated them when I was on lists and I hate them on pogo.

Bree

I still have the jail question too, and I have to tell all of you y'all are to funny for words.... ;)

Country Lady

I have cleaned out my chacke and I still have the jail on also.  Did they change their minds?  Maybe it's on the same server as ride the tide?

pogohatesme

lol I answered the other one about the passwords and quite a few people had already answered it too lol...oh well.....

bubblegum

Beans beans
The magical fruit
The more you eat
The more you toot!

I was just getting ready to add that!  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview