PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ride the tide badge am I nuts?

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

TommySack

Hey all,
I just got the badge in that room too! If it's full,like it was with me-just go to the backdoors link on this site...that's how I got in. Also,not sure about the bingo badge having to be re-done after getting the ride the tide badge but there was aplayer in the room saying you had to even though it still shows in your badges.So...I redid the bingo badge and it counted my numbers again as if I had never done it and popped up after I got the 500 count.Better safe than sorry???  O0

Lynne

i just got my ride the tide badge and looked under my profile and the badge showed there... looked in my badge albumn under 2006 badges and it wasn't there...will it need to be done again when the badge comes out for a challenge ??? if we do need to do it again it was a waste of like 10 min....

pogohatesme

No one knows for sure what will happen until the acutal challenge comes out. 

bubblegum

it will be very interesting....guess we'll all find out weds.  btw has any one heard of anyone getting banned over this yet?  I haven't.  So far no one's asked me about the badge I got from the glitch. Its still working as of late for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet.

pogohatesme

Quote from: bubblegum on February 05, 2006, 04:59:44 PM
it will be very interesting....guess we'll all find out weds.  btw has any one heard of anyone getting banned over this yet?  I haven't.  So far no one's asked me about the badge I got from the glitch. Its still working as of late for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet.

The ride the tide is 1 week from this wednesday because of the problems they were having.  This week is now phlinx.  I don't think they're gonna suspend anyone for it lol...like someone siad before...that's a whole lotta angry people if they do suspend them

bubblegum

under upcomeing challanges I have this:

Next week's challenges:
Ride The Tide: Get 6 "Ride the Tides" this week! (Correctly call 6 cards in a row on the same hand!)
Euchre: Win 2 games IN A ROW this week!

Am I the only one whos next week challanges read that?

tigereyes

Mine says the same thing. I think it's that they haven't changed it yet. As far as I know the challenges are going to be for phlinx and euchre (that is if pogo doesn't change it).

bubblegum

pogohatesme

Quote from: bubblegum on February 05, 2006, 05:03:23 PM

Next week's challenges:
Ride The Tide: Get 6 "Ride the Tides" this week! (Correctly call 6 cards in a row on the same hand!)

This was posted in the latest news column

Another Challenge Change for Next Week! 

Just when you thought it was safe to look at the upcoming challenges for next week, we've gone ahead and delayed "Ride the Tide" challenge one last time! But fear not! We will replace it with the "Pyramid of Power" Challenge in Phlinx (Get 15 Jackpot Spins This Week).

We realize it's a bit of an expectation change, so we did make sure that the new challenge would nicely complement the upcoming Euchre challenge.

We do apologize for the switcharoo, but felt this was the right decision to make at this time. 

There is one there from when they changed it for this week and then this one they posted jsut a couple days ago for next week.

jmsshr

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 05, 2006, 05:06:52 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on February 05, 2006, 05:03:23 PM

Next week's challenges:

This was posted in the latest news column

Another Challenge Change for Next Week! 

Just when you thought it was safe to look at the upcoming challenges for next week, we've gone ahead and delayed "Ride the Tide" challenge one last time! But fear not! We will replace it with the "Pyramid of Power" Challenge in Phlinx (Get 15 Jackpot Spins This Week).

We realize it's a bit of an expectation change, so we did make sure that the new challenge would nicely complement the upcoming Euchre challenge.

We do apologize for the switcharoo, but felt this was the right decision to make at this time. 

There is one there from when they changed it for this week and then this one they posted jsut a couple days ago for next week.
i got my ride the tide badge catch the wave yahoo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview