This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Slingdot

Started by ManOfStrings,

Previous topic - Next topic

ManOfStrings

Any plans for autos for the games on Slingdot?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ManOfStrings on February 04, 2006, 09:40:48 AM
Any plans for autos for the games on Slingdot?

Probably once Slingdot becomes at least a decent website. As of right now, there's no where near enough players to even consider creating an auto. It would be a waste of the developers time!

Mary

ManOfStrings

Quote from: mama on February 04, 2006, 09:43:28 AM
what is slingdot  :o

A new games site with challenges and badges... sorry stamps

SaintHiρρo

It's also a poorly designed site that's attempting to copy Pogo and their ideas with a lot of their games. It's not worth the time or effort to visit, play or pay for that site!

ManOfStrings

Sounds like your a big fan of the site Saint! lol

pogohatesme

oh it's crappy to say the least lol...are any of their games even originial?

SaintHiρρo

I would say not but I'll check back in about 5 months to see if they grew any or came up with games I can't find on Pogo that's enjoyable!

Mommylov1216

I saw one of their games to go at walmart today! It looked like a very big rip off of POPPIT! I was like oh my goodness. I just looked at their site and there is like no one on there playing.. Is it that bad?

pogohatesme

Bad for them......good for pogo.......they are nothing but a Pogo ripoff

ManOfStrings

Everybody has got to start somewhere and yes at the moment its plain to see that slingdot is not in the same league as pogo are now. But pogo wasn't built in a day.

slidecage2222

WOW  slingdot has been down for almost 14 hours now.  something you would never see on pogo and the rumors are flying.

one rumor is they are getting a new server.  (since they been having some major problems these last few days- people kept losing connection to sever so they couldnt get their prize balls)

another rumor  1% of it being true    THQ  pulled the plug on the game without telling anyone . it would be werid if the pulled the plug   seeing that they just put money in a new game release monday.

another rumor   is   Slingdot  was taken over by another site   (would suck if pogo is forcing them to shut down)

its probally just a  server issue.  I NEED MY SLINGDOT      runs though the street naked  LOL

over all this week i have spent around  10X more time on slingdot then  pogo.    Pogo just bores me anymore and there are way too many   RUDE people on pogo .  So once i get my  badges for the week off to slingdot i go.  Now next week and the week after it will change   when the  next  album book comes out followed with BLOOP  ,  Turbo 22 and  Yatz  all behind it within  60 days

bubblegum

A few weeks ago I did win 10 bucks from them...got the check and have yet to go back

tponka

I like to play Crazy 8s and Napoleon Solitaire on there.. that's about it.  Crazy 8s is a good one while talking on the phone.   ;D 

Julie

xumouse works a treat on the slots there :D  too bad the payouts are crapola ::)

jasper

just visited that site , and i agree a bit poor , but maybe give it time and see what happens , but i`ll stick with pogo for now  ;D

pugsly™

i go to sling dot alot pogo gets to me the way people act like your there friend then a few weeks later they tell you where to go its like what the heck i do to deseve that treatment it just happended today where i called my friend i known for 2 years on pogo asked her how her vacation was left her a voicemail asking she calls me back all drunk and cussing me out how dare i call at 1am when it was 1 in the afternoon i call its like what i do it hurt it hurt alot i dunno hey badgehelp i got a sugestion for ya start a website with helpers for sling dot.com called stamps.com or stampdot.com its just a suggestion :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview