PlayBuddy
October 02, 2024, 04:24:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question for Madonna or anyone else that can help!

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Ok, I have tried and tried to make me a glitter banner.. but I cant do it!  :-[
I am so confused and would love it if someone would make one for me. I want it pink and for it to say Patty

Thanks so much!

Snookie

heres one i did real quick..right click and save as to a file on your desktop and them upload it to imageshack.

Mommylov1216

oooohhhhh!! I love it love it love it!!!!!!   ;D Thank you so much, is there anyway you could make it pinker? brighter? Also, how in the world do i put it as my signature?? i know to put it on photobucket, but where do i go to put the code in on here?

THANK YOU AGAIN!!

nikki166

Mary

can someone make me one that says mama in bright red please pretty please  ;D

Snookie

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 05, 2006, 07:53:08 AM
oooohhhhh!! I love it love it love it!!!!!!   ;D Thank you so much, is there anyway you could make it pinker? brighter? Also, how in the world do i put it as my signature?? i know to put it on photobucket, but where do i go to put the code in on here?

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
go to your profile and forum settings and put it in the signature...the code starts [IMG]

Mommylov1216

WOO HOO! LOL! Thanks so much :) Now one more request. lol Can anyone get me a heart beside my name? A Pink heart?

Like <3 Patty? <3 being the heart? Ahh you all are awesome!!!

Snookie

heres a couple i did...feel free to use them...

Mary

Mommylov1216

Snookie! I've got two words for you.. THANK YOU!! SO MUCH I love them!! woo hoo thanks again

Snookie

Mommylov1216

lol! I hear you.. I want one so bad that says Proud Mom.. with a pic of a Mom and a little boy. A blonde headed girl preferred. lol but i cant do this so im just stuck without it :(

Snookie

thats probably beyond me but you might ask shadylady about it...she might have some ideas

nikki166

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 06, 2006, 12:11:58 PM
lol! I hear you.. I want one so bad that says Proud Mom.. with a pic of a Mom and a little boy. A blonde headed girl preferred. lol but i cant do this so im just stuck without it :(
if you can find a pic you like i can try and do it for you

Bree

Everyone is getting so good making the glitter signatures and avatars and everything is looking great.  I still do not have the time to try and work on making anything yet, but I got everything stored in a safe place and will try and work on some soon.

Good Job All!!!!! :D :D

Mommylov1216

Shady Lady

Just saw this post .. sorry I missed it before.
I'll see what image I can find. No problem making the picture for you.
Will post it as soon as it's done.

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 06, 2006, 12:11:58 PM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview