Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new group challenge

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

no but would like to win the badge but as caroline said there is non coming out but if they do she will let us know

Shady Lady

Last time we had a week to play. Anyone who played during that week in any game got the badge. As a group we had to win so many tokens. They had 3 badges ... bronze, silver, and gold. As more tokens were won the badge upgraded that you would win at the end.

hades

Quote from: nightperson on February 07, 2006, 10:59:31 AM
no but would like to win the badge but as caroline said there is non coming out but if they do she will let us know

as i said i was told there would be one out this summer.lol guess it was overlooked. *shrugs*

Mary

you don`t have to play in a group you just play in games for the gold was several last time and the more tokies or time you spend playin you move up the meter from bronse to gold in your badge central  :)

ME4SPADES_

okokokok i over looked it lol im looking im loking and reading it ok know i got it j/k

tonytony

Quote from: hades on February 05, 2006, 07:28:58 AM
i dont know if any of you have seen this yet or not but ill show.theres an upcoming group challenge in word whomp whackdown  :P

ooooo :D

NascaracsaN

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 05, 2006, 06:02:18 PM
Last group Challenge was September 2004.

Here's the badge we got for it:

No wonder I couldn't ever find info on current or up coming ones...lol

Whats up with the game award badges...I could be wrong..but didn't you used to be able see the game badges before you won them.(in badge central)...like the regular weekly challenge badges..now they all have ??? in the boxes and only the ones you've won are shown.

Thanks
Nas  =^.,.^=

pogohatesme

Quote from: NascaracsaN on February 11, 2006, 06:38:22 PM

Whats up with the game award badges...I could be wrong..but didn't you used to be able see the game badges before you won them.(in badge central)...like the regular weekly challenge badges..now they all have ??? in the boxes and only the ones you've won are shown.

Thanks
Nas  =^.,.^=

It's been the way it is now...where you can't see them till you win them..since i've been there which was june of last year.

Mary

makes it easyer for you to know which ones you need  :)

NascaracsaN

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 11, 2006, 09:49:06 PM
Quote from: NascaracsaN on February 11, 2006, 06:38:22 PM

Thanks
Nas  =^.,.^=

It's been the way it is now...where you can't see them till you win them..since i've been there which was june of last year.

That could be...but tell me this...when I saw someone with Lottos FAT CAT badge and I wanted it...I went to the game awards section and there I found the badge and also learned how many balls I have to place to get it..I remember it was 22000+ or - and the next level badge is like 55,000 balls.  Where else can you find this information on the game badges and what it takes to get them...I just wondering cause if I didnt get that information there..I might be losing my mind...cause I'm 99.9% I found it at game badges..if not ..please someone correct me....lol

Thanks Nas  =^.,.^=

PS  none of my badges for the special book ones are showing up...there is just a blank grey space with a scrol indicator on the right hand side...any thoughts on this?

Mary

nas i sent you a pm on where to find rank info.  :) did`nt know if i could post info in here  O0

NascaracsaN

Quote from: mama on February 13, 2006, 10:04:39 PM
nas i sent you a pm on where to find rank info.  :) did`nt know if i could post info in here  O0

Got it but don't know how or can't reply to it and I don't know how to send PM's ....newbie.

The first url came out like this *****.com..got the 2nd one tyvm.

Nas =^.,.^=

Mary

when you get to 25 post you can pm people  O0  and yqw  :)

NascaracsaN

ah ha...that explains it...Can you please resend the first url that came out ****.com

Thanks again,
Nas >^.,.^<

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview