PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:35:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Bowl Commercials

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I hope things get better than that first peice of crap for Coke's new energy drink Full Throttle. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Go Cavs!

Here is the link to show them when they update it tonight
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

OMG.. that Ameriquest commercial.. the one that he said "that killed him" meant for the fly but the wife and daughter thought the husband died.  :o

nanners

We liked the Clydesdale pony pulling the wagon out of the barn..So cute!! :-*

Mary

Shady Lady

Love the security feature on the cell phone. Crime Deterrent

Just looked at the site  R E Y put up. It's the Sprint Locker Room Ad in the 2nd Quarter.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: nanners on February 05, 2006, 06:22:26 PM

i thought so to

persistence

Quote from: nanners on February 05, 2006, 06:22:26 PM

I think this one is the best by far.

Bree

I agree the Clydesdale pony pulling the wagon was the best commercial during the Super Bowl. :)

RC

I think everyone expects the big popular companies to do something over the top, like Budweiser, Pepsi, Disney.. but the sleeper one this year, a darkhorse, I think came through with a couple of pretty funny ads, that being Ameriquest. The previously mentioned one about the doctor zapping the fly with the paddles, plus the one with the lady on the plane who, while the lights are out and people sleeping, tries to get up to head to the bathroom and gets her top caught on the seat just as they hit some turbulence.. she ends up straddling the guy next to her with her top undone as the lights come on and everyone seeing them in that position, including a mother with her young daughter.. good stuff. Some other good ones were the guy hiding Bud Lights around the office for a little "morale booster", and the employees tearing the place apart... as well as the guy stealing the Bud Light that his pal was using to distract the bear about to attack him ("Dave- Not cool!")... and another Bud ad with the fans at the stadium holding up the cards that made it look like a Budweiser pouring into a glass, and then emptying.. pretty neat... the FedEx one with the cavemen wasn't as much funny as it was just visually cool, with the dinosaurs, played very well in hi-def too.. and the aforementioned Sprint ad about the cell phone with "crime deterrent", pretty funny. Bud/Bud Light had a lot of different ads, some pretty funny as I mentioned above, others not as great.. but they gotta be the winner, with a surprise showing by Ameriquest coming in 2nd.

babygurl424

my favorite was the pony pulling the bud cart..with a close second with the bud commercial with the fans in the stands with the papers making the bottle and glass etc...very cool  8)

Go Cavs!

2nd quarter Michelob Tackle - that one made me laugh so hard sitting on my chair.
I am wide OPEN and you are CLOSED.

Helen

Definately not as good and as many as in past years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview