This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Truck

Started by ClingFree,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

I got this as a forward in my pogo mail, but I thought it was too cute not to share!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^|
| P-O-G-O truck | '|""";.., ___.
|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

SPLAT!
You've been hit by the POGO truck!

"How do I know I've been hit?", you ask? Here are a few signs for you to tell you have been hit by the POGO truck.

1. It's Wednesday morning and you are up at the Buttcrack of Dawn impatiently waiting for Pogo to load the new challenges.

2. You can't get into Pogo because 67 BAzillion people are already there jamming up the connection.

3. You reload every 15 seconds(instead of the 15 minutes Pogo suggests), hoping THIS time you will get in.

4. Once you are in you see all the rooms are full.

5. You click "play now" and end up in the teen room with all
the Nymphos trying to "hook up" with a cute, sexy, studly 16 year old HOTTIE with braces and smells of Cologne de Phisoderm.

6. You find your link to the backdoors site hoping you are able to get in that way.

7 You find once again that despite all the wishing, hoping, reloading and slamming your hand upside your PC, you still can't get in.

8. And last, but, certainly not least, you realize that even though you pay your POGO Club dues... it gives you NO preferential treatment or respect from the POGO GODS.

If any and all of the above apply..... YES! You have just been hit by the POGO truck! Enjoy your Wednesday! AND, HEY! Let's be careful out there!

(You must pass this on to at least 5 people or your mouse will stick to it's pad and your monitor will disappear before your eyes and your hard drive will diminish in capacity... and you think you have trouble getting in Pogo NOW?????)

Cake Lady

this is way too funny....thanks for sharing with us....good laugh!   ;)

Mary

nanners

Brandon493

Bree

I got my laugh for the day, thanks for sharing.......that was really so funny.....LOL.

pogohatesme

lol forgetting being hit by the truck lol I've think we've been hit and we're all still being drug behind it lol

ME4SPADES_

Jonathan

loooooove it. The pogo mack truck lol. I kinda think of it as the pogo drug lol

zzigzzag

__Zelda__

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview