This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Discovering bh & pc

Started by Mary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

just wanted to say a few about these 2 web sights.. i came across bh and pc just a few months ago i had alot of tokies and lots of badges so really did`nt need any help  ::) i am a retired mama who takes care of my handicap daughter. i came to pc to see what it was about and love the sight you all are very respectful and very funny these 2 sights have made my life more enjoyable just wanted to say thank you all at bh and pc for makin a stressful life more enjoyable now i am addicted oh my  ;D thanks  for all your help and laughter  O0

pogohatesme

:D  I'm glad you find us so likable!  Welcome to the boards!

Shady Lady

You're Welcome! The people here are the greatest.

harley89

Welcome   We can be so entertaining  Glad you are here.

ME4SPADES_

yes welcome this is a great site and very helpful and they are soooooooooo nice every1 :-*

nanners

Mary

thankyou so much for welcome and yes everyone is so helpful i`m learnin alot here  :)

Mommylov1216

Awwwww, thank you and Welcome aboard! We are just one great happy pogo cheatin family, right guys? lol  O0

Bree

Yes we are Patty and both of the sites, "PogoCheats and BadgeHelp" are simply fantastic.  Both of the sites have made my life a lot easier and I "THANK" them for being there for us.  This is one "HUGH" family we have here and my hats off to all of you.   O0

__Zelda__

yep got referred to check out PC + BH about a month ago, and damn i love both sites..what would us pogo cheaters do without yall :P

Jinx55

Quote from: Bree on February 06, 2006, 12:21:24 PM
Yes we are Patty and both of the sites, "PogoCheats and BadgeHelp" are simply fantastic.  Both of the sites have made my life a lot easier and I "THANK" them for being there for us.  This is one "HUGH" family we have here and my hats off to all of you.   O0

I second, third, and fourth that emotion  8)  Thanks to All PC's and Badgehelp Fantastic Forum :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview