PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:08:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fast Access?

Started by Jonathan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

There is a new help thingy in the news section. It says they are having trouble with the fast access thing for the games..

They reccomend for people to  delete lTemporary Internet Files/Browser Cache and Deleting Game Objects.

Will this help the games load faster if you periodicaly delete the game objects and let them reinstall?

Do the game objects update?

Helen

When they do their weekly updates, yes, sometimes they do.

Jinx55

I quit using fast access a long time ago- I am on a cable connect and the games load just fine..and I don't have to worry about periodically deleting them from my objects  8)

apple

pogohatesme

I'm on DSL and don't have a problem loading my games but I delete my cookies, temp files, etc. and run my spysweeper and Virus scan once a week to just keep it up to date.

IndianLover

Quote from: Jinx55 on February 07, 2006, 02:58:44 AM
I quit using fast access a long time ago- I am on a cable connect and the games load just fine..and I don't have to worry about periodically deleting them from my objects  8)

Sure, Sure rub in your cable connection, I'm crying over here. I use to have it but when i bought the house i live to far in the boonies cannot get cable anymore, which boy i loved it. I cannot even get DSL now that is bad so i stick with my Direcway which i cannot stand but at least i can play pogo :o)

Jinx55

IndianLover

I know i just picking  ;D Trying to find something to do since pogo still down, sry

Jinx55

Quote from: IndianLover on February 07, 2006, 04:03:45 AM
I know i just picking  ;D Trying to find something to do since pogo still down, sry

OK you're forgiven,-- blame-- Pogo Withdrawl  ;)  8)

harley89

Dont give up on DSL as a boonie person for the last 20+ years I only got DSL last April. We got it because a home business person ragged the company till they set us up. So hang in there you only got a few more years to wait

IndianLover

I don't give up on anything, if i had really wanted cable i coulda got it just didn't have the 17,000 dollars they wanted to run it down the road a mile...

Jonathan

So, since I have DSL if I turn off the fast access and delete the Game Objects I should be okay?

What is the purpose of the Game Objects anywho

Jinx55

Quote from: jrlt on February 07, 2006, 09:25:04 AM
So, since I have DSL if I turn off the fast access and delete the Game Objects I should be okay?

What is the purpose of the Game Objects anywho

Pogo SAYS games load in seconds with fast access, RIGHT :o :P Like I said I'm on Cable, have refused fast access, and still run like a rabbit......IF you are on Dial-up, I suppose the games will load faster if you d-load each game and have them stored in your comp/Objects

Mary

Jonathan

well i turned them off and deleted the objects and the games still load the same  O0

ME4SPADES_

lol they have to put that there so you will stay ,play and pay lol im on wireless and the dnload for me is fast but still slow on there end lol\

Mary

i want wireless  :'( and it is pogo that is slow not our puters  :)

Jonathan

i see no change so im going to keep it this way

Roseybud333

I'm also on DSL and the only games I have problems with is Texas Hold Em and Battle Phlinx but it seems to be getting better!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview