PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just received a Pogo Survey - looks like they want more money

Started by magnet,

Previous topic - Next topic

magnet

Pogo must be hoping to make another fortune, basically asking if we would pay for certain things like:

1)  pay $0.50 cents for a custom badge album (not sure what the custom badge album is about)

2)  pay for mini's ($0.25 to $0.99) rather then using my tokens.

3)  pogo pets might be introduced if u want to pay $1.99

4)  gifts for pogo friends (animated gifts like flowers, chocolates) for only $0.25

5)  animated backgrounds - $1.99

6)  wardrobe packages - $4.99

7)  tournaments
     a)  hosting your own tournament $1.50
     b)  Playing in another player's tournament  $0.50
     c)  Playing in an official Pogo competition at a price of $0.75
     d)  Playing in team tournaments at a price of $0.75

8  private game rooms - $2.99/month

my response was that i would be very interested in most of them, but not if i had to pay money for them, then i would not be interested in them at all.  My membership and premium badge albums are enough for me.

Jonathan

magnet

Just received it about 20 minutes ago.  Takes awhile to go through the survey. 

Homer

Pogo can kiss my lily white butt! What's that? Oh yeah....I forgot my butt is yellow. :P

I don't mind buying the badge books. Minis? If I gotta pay with money rather than tokens point me in the direction of the funeral director because mine will be buried. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jonathan

hades

i might pay for a custom badge album depending on what it is..and maybe an animated bg if it looks good enough.  ???

bobby

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

slidecage2222

1)  pay $0.50 cents for a custom badge album (not sure what the custom badge album is about)

I think this would sell  like hotcakes

2)  pay for mini's ($0.25 to $0.99) rather then using my tokens.

soome would buy , but in the end i think it will end up making  very nice money .....  I doubt i would ever buy anything

3)  pogo pets might be introduced if u want to pay $1.99

This i would probally buy    at least  one time

4)  gifts for pogo friends (animated gifts like flowers, chocolates) for only $0.25

i have no friends so   this dont apply to me   LOL    

5)  animated backgrounds - $1.99

i would never buy  

6)  wardrobe packages - $4.99

Major flop   who would pay  5 bucks  for it

7)  tournaments

This would kill    CASE  leauges.... Now if there was  prizes i could see paying for these    but  I doubt i would ever pay to play

8  private game rooms - $2.99/month

Never would i pay

magnet

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 07, 2006, 03:00:20 PM

7)  tournaments

This would kill    CASE  leauges.... Now if there was  prizes i could see paying for these    but  I doubt i would ever pay to play

I agree, it would really hurt case big time. 

The survey did ask if you would be interested in receiving either cash, prizes, tokens, special badges and stuff for your mini's and in what order you would prefer.

my choice was
1)  Badges
2)  Cash
3)  prizes
4)  mini stuff
5)  tokens

none if i had to pay.  Would be nice if pogo just added all of this to club pogo rather then make people pay for it each time.   But that would be asking too much  ;)

harley89

If they want money for my mini she is up for adoption. I dont think i would Pay for anything except private room and that would be for bingo

harley89

I cant remeber which email I gave pogo so I checked them all and I didnt get one . Guess Im not special enough

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on February 07, 2006, 03:29:07 PM
If they want money for my mini she is up for adoption. I dont think i would Pay for anything except private room and that would be for bingo

I can agree with you to the private bingo room but only until I get all my badges thanks to the auto (running all day & all night for the month this feature becomes available) at which point I will cancel this payment

ME4SPADES_

well now look here they need more money the premium i would buy and special badges but never the other mini would go on ebay clothes amd all even mine be naked goes really cheap lol

winterangel

Same here.  My mini will be nekkid if I have to pay for wardrobe.  I don't mind paying for the premium badge albums but somebody at Pogo is on crack if they think people will pay for pretend clothing.

caroline196

remember this is a survey
most of the stuff they ask will never happen,maybe 1 or 2 things will probably happen but majority will never be used

pogohatesme

Maybe we should pray they make em pay for tourneys.....I know that some people are nice but lets face it most of em are rude....that would solve the problem

Lish

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 07, 2006, 04:47:29 PM
Maybe we should pray they make em pay for tourneys.....I know that some people are nice but lets face it most of em are rude....that would solve the problem
LOL  I would like to see them make people run tours in private chat.

ME4SPADES_

i have never had np with the tourney ppl the host that put them on i just play and dont say nothing but have seen ppl get on there sh-- list for getting on them for doing them in that room

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview