Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Britney Spears is a BAD PARENT!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/02/hi-my-name-is-britney-spears-and-my.html

For those of you who haven't seen them.....that's the site of her driving while holding her kid!!!!  CPS has already comment and said they won't be investigating and the local police said there is nothing they can do unless one of their officers witness it themselves.......can you say BIRTH CONTROL!

ME4SPADES_

i was watching that this morning and to think we get stop from doing that and we would go to jail

nikki166

Here's here statement:

"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

pogohatesme

Quote from: nikki166 on February 07, 2006, 05:43:10 PM
Here's here statement:

"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

Such a contradicting statement to what happend........You thought you and your child were in danger and you took measures to get him out of harms way and by holding him in your arms while drving after another encounter with the crazy paparazzi took him outta harms way how?!?  I mean hello there was someone in the passenger seat!!  Why didn't you pass the kid to the person in the passenger seat so you can drive?!?

nikki166

Jonathan

maybe she had to leave in a hurry and didnt have time to strap him in? The press can be really mean and dangerous to those people

ME4SPADES_

this is no saying dont have time for a baby my daughter lives across the street well 2 lane hwy if i ever catch her not putting her baby in the car seat i would let her have it even just coming across the road

cranky

babygurl424

i agree cranky..doesn't look a bit upset..and did you hear she's supposedly prego AGAIN???  children services needs to investigate her..that was damn ridiculous!!  i would NEVER do that with my kids!!  i won't even let my 8 yr old ride in the front seat!!

bra

harley89

Lets see doesnt Bittany know the pic people want pictures of her baby. Stands to reason you would plan ahead to keep them away by hiring security and a driver for the days when she takes the baby out. And where was Kevin the great when they where in trouble. Besides if  I felt my child was endanger God help whoever is the cause the cops would not have been able to get there fast enough to save them

Mary

the police said she did nothing wrong there for no charges  ::)

Blu

There sure is a lot of "assuming" from 1 picture. It's her child, why worry what she does? Granted, it wasn't a good idea...neither is taking 1 million pictures of her with her baby. Security you suggest hiring can't do much. Is the baby ok? Yes,  so let it go. I can't believe noone here was ever allowed on mom or dads lap in the car to even "pretend drive."

Mary

don`t let your undies get in a bunch blu lol thats how i learned to drive  O0

foxx

We are all in an uproar about this but...Did you really expect any better from Brittany Spears?  This is the same woman who is married to Kevin Frickin Federline.  ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on February 08, 2006, 02:11:12 PM
We are all in an uproar about this but...Did you really expect any better from Brittany Spears?  This is the same woman who is married to Kevin Frickin Federline.  ;)

Good point. I think that ends all arguments right there!

IndianLover

We all know if this was us, the police would be all over us and charges would be pressed for child endangerment.

Homer

Quote from: foxx on February 08, 2006, 02:11:12 PM

Yeah really!!! She could have married Homer Frickin Simpson.  :P ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview