Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Britney Spears is a BAD PARENT!

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: KsArt on February 09, 2006, 04:22:59 PM
I really don't have an opinion about this whole thing one way or the other but I will say this....I am SOOOOOOOOO glad no one follows ME around and taking pictures of the dumbazz things I have done in my life....lol

EXACTLY!  If I were arrested for every stupid thing I have done in my lifetime?  Well, let's just say the key would have been thrown away a long time ago. As far as the airbags (it's one word, by the way) are concerned, there are countless other (and more stupid) ways to put a child in danger. 

Additionally, the fact that we're even having a discussion about the situation is asinine... So, add another year to my "I did something stupid" sentence.

Lib

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mayhem on May 22, 2006, 12:40:31 PM
Britney almost drops her baby ...

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2473.html

After reading reports and listening to the news I was expecting something really bad but after watching the video, it's really not bad at all. You have all these media hounds surrounding you, trying to take pictures and forcing you to find a way into an automobile. With all these different things factored in, she handled it well and it's nothing to really to start a "Stop Britney from Breeding" campaign.

Sanks for the video, Mayhem.

Tara

I saw that on the news the other night.  I will have to say this, her baby is a cutie-pie.  They made a big stink about her baby being in the car seat facing the wrong way, but she was right and the media was wrong.

She probably needs to move out of the country like MJ did or else, she will never be out of the limelight or news and with another child on the way.. Oh boy !!!

pugsly™

i think brittney needs to keep her legs closed period then there would be no woories

Kelly

I personally don't know how she handles all that attention...i'd have a nervious break down.....and the baby slipping a bit in her arms could happen to anyone....why do people think a celeb has to be perfect or theres something wrong with them....they are human-beings first then celebs

nightperson

i look at it like this they put there pants on the same way i do  :))

krispy

Quote from: KsArt on May 23, 2006, 07:16:54 PM
I personally don't know how she handles all that attention...i'd have a nervious break down.....and the baby slipping a bit in her arms could happen to anyone....why do people think a celeb has to be perfect or theres something wrong with them....they are human-beings first then celebs

because some people think they are better than them. we, as a society, have allowed ourselves to idolize them (not me). how sad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview