Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland Memories Tip

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

I've been playing on easy and only matching 2 cookies at a time. And getting about 225 in 2 minutes. Just click a cookie match it... right click real fast and move on to another match. This seems to be faster for moving up in rank since rank is based on amount of cookies.

leeanne172

Holy oreo's !! thanks for the tip, I just got 258 cookies  O0

aussie_wombat

HI!!
Just a few more tips.....when ya turn over a set of cookies and ya not have any ya wanna use just left click again and they will turn back over (this only works if ya only turned over the first set of cookies for each match)......as ya get the cook ranks uncheck all the cookies except for cookies 2, 3, 4...this gives ya useful cookies and more chance of getting longer runs and more points and the rounds go faster......

Happy munching in the cooking jar... :D

Jinx55

Quote from: shadylady_129 on February 07, 2006, 09:15:07 PM
I've been playing on easy and only matching 2 cookies at a time. And getting about 225 in 2 minutes. Just click a cookie match it... right click real fast and move on to another match. This seems to be faster for moving up in rank since rank is based on amount of cookies.

Fantastic tip..thanks :D

Spooks

Both good tips. They work very well for me, though I am still on Rank 7... I msotly play the game while at work and I'd probably get in pooh if I downloaded the auto... Its a good way to kill time so I don't mind!

Torn2pieces

I averaged 230+ cookies per game. I skipped matching the rabbits....I finished this game days and days ago. Actuall,y it does go purdy fast. I didn't use any auto either. There are only 2 levels where it takes some time. Rank 18 and 20 you need like 17,000....

HHCORY

this game is about the easyest game out there. i compleated it in less the 4 days after it was out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview