Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

a request

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Okay, i know this is a huge request but i will try anyways lol  ;)

Here is some pics of my son. I would love to have him in a snow globe or just anything pretty and special. I want it to be showed with pride as my son is my heart :)
My fav color is pink but that prob. wouldn't look good with this lol. he loves the color baby blue though. If anyone can help me please do so Thanks so much to anyone that tries to help  O0
His name is Justin Noah and his birthdate is 12-16-03

I would love it to say Proud Mommy of Justin Noah 12-16-03 or something like that

<br>
<br>

<br>

Mary

theres alot of great people in here that know how to do that stuff someone will help you  O0

bubblegum

I would suggest you go visit yorkphoto.com  Sign up to become a member, which is totally free to do.  After you sign up and log in, visit their store.  They can put photos on boxer shorts, posters, coffee mugs, purses, dog bowls, cutting boards, clipboards, pillows..the list is endless.  I think the prices for the items are pretty good to.  Hope this helps ya. 

Bree

Patty you son is so adorable and I know someone will help you out.... :)

macktami95

i tried only 3rd time making one hope that its ok if you want me to try again i will just let me know

nanners

What a precious little guy..I want to pinch his cheeks.. ;)

macktami95

its smaller than i thought it was going to be dont know why maybe shadylady and take it an make it bigger sry about that
just learning

Mommylov1216

Thanks all for the comments about my little man :) He is my world!! Just turned two in december  ::)
Thanks so much macktami95 that is soo pretty! I am happy over this one!!! Would love to see more though if anyone wants to take a shot at it! I know I dont know my behind from a whole in the ground when it comes to this stuff. lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview