PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:24:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just received a Pogo Survey - looks like they want more money

Started by magnet,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I didn't get the survey either.  But I would not pay for a blessed thing for my mini.   >:(  I will pay when new badge albums come out, and I would pay for private room if that was the only way to get one.  I run many of my autos's in privater rooms if they are offered for the game that I'm working on.
Pogo has gone nuts anyway.  First they offer a year for $19.95 to new people, then they offer one month for $0.99 and now looking at more ways to get money, while laying people off.  ::)
I agree with the crack comment.
Country Lady

Julie

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 07, 2006, 04:47:29 PM
Maybe we should pray they make em pay for tourneys.....I know that some people are nice but lets face it most of em are rude....that would solve the problem
LMAO agreed...I'm on my knees with my hands clasped together now...pleeeeease make em pay :D

Jinx55

Quote from: magnet on February 07, 2006, 02:41:44 PM
Pogo must be hoping to make another fortune, basically asking if we would pay for certain things like:

1)  pay $0.50 cents for a custom badge album (not sure what the custom badge album is about)

2)  pay for mini's ($0.25 to $0.99) rather then using my tokens.

3)  pogo pets might be introduced if u want to pay $1.99

4)  gifts for pogo friends (animated gifts like flowers, chocolates) for only $0.25

5)  animated backgrounds - $1.99

6)  wardrobe packages - $4.99

7)  tournaments
     a)  hosting your own tournament $1.50
     b)  Playing in another player's tournament  $0.50
     c)  Playing in an official Pogo competition at a price of $0.75
     d)  Playing in team tournaments at a price of $0.75

8  private game rooms - $2.99/month

my response was that i would be very interested in most of them, but not if i had to pay money for them, then i would not be interested in them at all.  My membership and premium badge albums are enough for me.

All of this pay for this pay for that, really irks me, sorry guys but if Pogo starts getting that greedy they are gonna see me G O N E ::)

cranky

pogohatesme

Please keep in mind like Caroline said.....this is just a survery!!  This doesn't mean they're going to start chearging for anything......

IndianLover

I didn't get a survey either, but I know i wouldn't pay extra for mini's or nothing like that. Now badges would be a different story, lol I am badge addicted, I love those premium albums.  As far as leagues and tourneys, so many people complain about them maybe they should have their own rooms, as far as charging for them, That is up to pogo it doesn't bother me either way, I don't play in them anymore.

BoJangles

Tookie Tookie

How do you get these surveys? I receive the Pogo Schitck (sp?) newsletter but have never received a survey.

The only one I'd pay for is the private room -- for bingo to finish it out.

Bree

I would pay for the custom badge album, but I would not pay for anything else.

Julie

Is magnet the only person to receive this survey?  I never got one and I've done a lot of asking around and nobody I asked has heard of this survey either :-\

pogohatesme

I didn't recieve this particular survery...but I'm all the time receiving surveys about customer service and satisfaction, even if I don't email them with a problem.

Kelly

I have bought the memberships and also bought it for my mom I bought the premium badge albums too but thats where I draw the line.....I'd never pay for mini's, pets, private rooms or to play in league games.....I also have not recieved this survey but I can't wait til I do....the economy is bad enough in this country to be wasting more money on trivial things like minis clothing and the such it is just greed in my book....NOW using tokens for these things would be ok...how about a 100,000 tokens for a private room for the day that would be cool....give us all a way to dump some tokies and have some privacy...also get the leaguers out of the way...I appreciate this is JUST a survey BUT does pogo REALLY think people are going to say SURRRRRREE take more of my hard earned money....too funny.

Mary

i did`nt recieve it either or do any one else i know on pogo but the question is what next  :o

Fluffy756

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2006, 02:49:20 PM
I don't mind buying the badge books. Minis? If I gotta pay with money rather than tokens point me in the direction of the funeral director because mine will be buried. :P

Yep Mine to

bubblegum

I can agree with you to the private bingo room but only until I get all my badges thanks to the auto (running all day & all night for the month this feature becomes available) at which point I will cancel this payment

Hmm...a private bingo room..now that I could handle

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview