PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:33:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

did anyone else get this

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

today in the mail i got a "birthday card" from ea/pogo, it wasn't much just a free guest pass, but i never seen them before or knew anyone that got them, did anyone else ever get one? (they spelled my name boby  :-\)

Ethan_Hawley

well happy birthday "boby".  hope it's a good one, misspellings and all.   O0

bobby

ty ethan, pogo even says the 5 day guest pass is ARV 3$, who would pay 3 dollars for 5 days on pogo?

Spooks

My birthday was last month and didn't get anything from them at all... Maybe they just like you?!! ;)

apple

must like u my birthday today and i didnt get anything

ME4SPADES_

i have never seen any must be something they are starting to do

harley89

Guess this means later you will have option of paying for Pogo to send you a birthday card 

bobby

Quote from: Spooks on February 10, 2006, 12:16:28 AM
My birthday was last month and didn't get anything from them at all... Maybe they just like you?!! ;)
that's the thing, i don't want them to like me :D

Bree

LOL Bobby that was to funny, but I guess I do not want pogo to like me either.... :P  Hey and what does your ticker mean 1 month 3 weeks 3 days to "Opening Day"....what is opening day??

bubblegum

oh wow, thats the first time I ever heard of any one getting birthday greetings from pogo

hades

bobby

Quote from: Bree on February 10, 2006, 02:19:29 PM
LOL Bobby that was to funny, but I guess I do not want pogo to like me either.... :P  Hey and what does your ticker mean 1 month 3 weeks 3 days to "Opening Day"....what is opening day??
sox vs indians april 2nd 7:05pm O0

Lynne

i never get anything for my b'day from EA/pogo..bobby u a sox fan or indian fan?? Im a Bostonian so i am a major Sox fan  O0

Homer

Quote from: lmazzettia on February 10, 2006, 03:55:13 PM
i never get anything for my b'day from EA/pogo..bobby u a sox fan or indian fan?? Im a Bostonian so i am a major Sox fan  O0

I fixed your ticker. One of the tags was missing. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Lynne

Homer

Just remember when adding an image to your siggy.....the url goes between the following tags

You do not need the tags for your avatar however. Just the URL. O0

bobby

Quote from: lmazzettia on February 10, 2006, 03:55:13 PM
white sox fan :)

Lynne

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview