Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CSI

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

How many of you watch CSI?

This has to be the weirdest episode yet. And if I think it's weird. . . It's WEIRD!

Spooks

I missed tonights episode but I heard that the Dominatrix Lady was back again... and something about her and Grissom...??? Fill me in!

nanners

I agree!! I didn't even finish watching last night and CSI is one of my fav tv shows..

pogohatesme

We don't have cable but watch it season by season from Netflix...I love it.

Torn2pieces

QuoteThis has to be the weirdest episode yet

I actually think the one where they wore animal skin or something like that was weird.

I watch every episode!!!

This one was out there!

Bree

I love all the CSI's , but I have to say that last nights episode was weird and the ending did not seem right at all.  But give CSI a break, they can only have 1 bad episode a session and that one was it......lol....so no more bad episode's CSI.   ::)

Momof5

Huge CSI fan here.  I did not think that it was a bad episode....a little gross but that goes for almost all the CSI episodes.  What I don't like is Nicks new hair do! LOL

Bree

Quote from: Momof5 on February 10, 2006, 10:04:10 AM
Huge CSI fan here. I did not think that it was a bad episode....a little gross but that goes for almost all the CSI episodes. What I don't like is Nicks new hair do! LOL

Me too Momo, I wish he would put it back the way he had it.  He looks different with his new hair do and it is not becoming to him.  LOL  And it is true all CSI episode's are a little gross....LOL.

Torn2pieces

QuoteWhat I don't like is Nicks new hair do! LOL

Reminds me of a **** star, or something like that. LOL

MommaT

I love CSI--havent watched last night episode yet--waiting for the snow storm to watch it tommorrow.  I do agree about Nick's hair--at least he got rid of the mustache though  ;)  I love Greg on that show--seems like he always has some great one liners  :-*

Momma T

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview