PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:00:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ehchre!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by BrunetteAngel,

Previous topic - Next topic

BrunetteAngel

:)CAN someone show me how to win this game r play it i dint get it help please :'(

apple

i also need someone to help me can play game and win but not against bot and have 5 ppls to get

sxybamabit

I got my badge in less than 5 mins all u have to do is go table jumping.  Click on the tablr infomation and click current score and see the score the team thats closest to 10 or 11 jump in that seat and get ur badge............hope that helps

Jonathan

I was going to post the same thing soon lol. You beat me too it. Thanks for the tips guys

sxybamabit

Ive been doing the jumping tables thing in almost every card game because the only card game on pogo i can play is Canasta and Spades, lol

knightrider13195

I found it easier to just double browse and have the other name lose.

zzigzzag

I played  bots got it in 5 mins or less.....thing is once you get first game  if you see you are losing second game  "bail"  move to another table, you will not lose the game count....worked great for me....gla!

Mary

i played with bots took 4 games to get badge gl  O0

LastCall

I cannot win either
  But I met someone that will play the game with me  ::) 
     PS is it true Pogo sold out to a new owner? :-\ rumor has it in the rooms I was wondering if this is true
                                                                   Thanks

sapphire09

I did the table jumping thing for me and another persons badge.  It took no time. >:D O0 ;) ;) ;)

Bree

I posted in another topic on the same subject this....I have played for myself and 2 other friends and I got 800 tokens for each account.  I used the auto on mine and then double browsed for my friends ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview