This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Polaroid-o-nizer

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Not sure if anyone is intrested in this .. but i thought it was neat.

It'll convert your photo's to look like a Polaroid picture.

http://polaroidonizer.5gigs.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bree

That is a great website Mayhem, thanks for the info!!  I love new sites like that and I have saved it to my favorites.  :)

macktami95

thats a cute site i like the way it looks see my babys

Bree

Awwwww Tami, your baby is so adorable.  I know you have to be very proud of her.   :)

macktami95

oh i am we waited along time for  her but we got lucky adopting her from the fiancee of a guy on my husbands last ship(navy) just had to make another of her
her hair is finally long enough to put 2 small pigtails in it lol

Bree

I am trying to make a picture but it does not seem to working for me.  I am not good at following directions....LOL!!! :-X  I might be just to tired to figure it out....hahaha.

macktami95

i had to take my pic and put it in my album at photobucket and then copy the url to the site and they make you add wording to  it and then i made it and the first time i tried to save it it didnt work so i made sure i right clicked right in the middle of the picture the second time and it worked so i saved it to my pictured and then loaded in photobucket and then copied the link for img to here and that was it

Bree

Thanks for talking me through the steps Tami.  I finally made a picture but I was not sure where to put it so I could show it on here.  I will keep trying till I get it.  Thanks again Tami.... :)

macktami95

your welcome i was just letting you know what i did my friend was helping me i was like hey this isnt saving lol then i got it it was weird did the same thing the first time but didnt work until i did it again if you still cant get it let me know and i will do it for you im sure your just tired i know i am its 4am time to head off to 

Bree

That is cute Tami and it is 3am and I am off to bed also.  I will talk to you tomorrow about trying to make them, thanks.

Mommylov1216

i love this site but I cant get it to save the images right? When I make the pic, when i try to save it, it doesnt save as a picture file. I have right clicked everywhere on it and it still doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?

Mayhem

Right click on the picture and select "save picture as ...".  :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mommylov1216

tried that.. it saves it as a html document?????

nightperson

Quote from: macktami95 on February 10, 2006, 10:58:24 PM
oh i am we waited along time for  her but we got lucky adopting her from the fiancee of a guy on my husbands last ship(navy) just had to make another of her
her hair is finally long enough to put 2 small pigtails in it lol

whe is very cute my grandaughter is 3 months and i cant wait to put pigtail in her hair she has alittle lol i told daughter your never cutting her hair God Bless with her

Lish

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on February 11, 2006, 01:36:18 PM
tried that.. it saves it as a html document?????

weird... can you change it to save as a jpeg or gif?  Very nice site, Mayhem

Jackpotloser

pogohatesme

Ok I keep trying and it says my image resolution is too low....am I doing something wrong?  I'm hosting at Imageshack then using the link they give me

pogohatesme

nightperson

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 11, 2006, 04:22:14 PM
Ok I keep trying and it says my image resolution is too low....am I doing something wrong?  I'm hosting at Imageshack then using the link they give me

well aleast you can get the site my just says page cannot be found

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview