This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Polaroid-o-nizer

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

ok, this is driving me nuts still!! Every time I try to make a picture using this, it makes it but everytime i save it.. it saves as a html document! if i save it as noah.jpg that dont work either!! someone please help!!!

Mommylov1216

WOO HOO! I figured out a way to save it! If anyone else has this problem, here is a way to save it!

the pic opens in a new window when it's polaroidonized, highlight the address in the address bar, hit enter, then I just click on the pic and drag it to my desktop, it get's a strange filename, but that's easy to change off course, but it's already saved as .jpg

woo hoo, lol

:)

Mommylov1216

Here is another link to the Polaroid-o-nizer! It's also supposse to be the updated version!

http://pon.josti.nl/

PogoCrazyMomma

Took me awhile but I think I got the hang of it.

Not the greatest pic of my son but he is sporting the mohawk!!!!

Mommylov1216

PogoCrazyMomma

Thank you very much!  We were buzzing his head and thought it might be cute to take a pic with a mohawk before we cut it off. Well, my son loved it so much he wanted to keep it!!! He thinks he's cool with it  :D  I have about twenty pics of him now with it as he is a little ham for the camera!!

Mommylov1216

PogoCrazyMomma

He's six, my youngest, and probably most spoiled   ;D   as he is mine and my hubby's only child together and we aren't having any more. We each have daughter's from previous relationships that also live with us.

zzigzzag

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview