PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:58:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo clone lol

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

I checked it out too.  Got stuck in WAR.  Jeez, gotta a word for the creator's of this site - putz! :D

wattsmyname

slidecage2222

slingdot seems to be back by   THQ...    Im shocked that  THQ  didnt put more money into the site to make it look better.... Sadly  every  game is a  pogo  clone

even their new games are pogo clones....  tri peaks    just got cloned

Im tempted to join and i will probally join at the end of this week for a month   for  4.99   

next game  is checkers 

before they said  4-5  new games per month but now its  2  games per month....

I probally join for  1 month and see how it goes    before popping down 30

Homer

THQ eh? Makers of wrestling video games. Anyone see a trend here?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

bussey1

I was at Wal-Mart today and they had Slingdot games for sale!!! some pretty sucky games if you ask me.....couldn't they be a little bit less like pogo, get your own ideas sheesh!!!

SouthPadreIsland

Well - I have to write a "formal" apology about slingdot.com now.  I just won $10.  Never won crap in Pogo and 3 days in a sling and actually won something!!!  Great game to play when Pogo is down!  LOL O0

slidecage2222

funny thing  everyone is complaining about the  challenges being too hard... so  they are going to start to  tone them down to make them a lot eaiser      :))

enonymous

Quote from: bussey1 on February 14, 2006, 02:06:37 AM
I was at Wal-Mart today and they had Slingdot games for sale!!! some pretty sucky games if you ask me.....couldn't they be a little bit less like pogo, get your own ideas sheesh!!!
as if pogo is all about originality?

Original Game ------------------------------------- Pogo Version

Mine Sweeper                                         Stellar Sweeper
Memory                                                  Wonderland Memories
Bubble Trouble                                        Phlinx
Bubble Trouble Multiplayer                         battle phlinx
Yahtzee                                                  Dice Derby
Scrabble                                                 QWERTY

See the trend here?  They do have a few original ones..they actually came up with but mostly just ripoffs too...just well done rips.                 

nightperson

SouthPadreIsland

I posted a little while back that I won $10 from slingdot.com - well today I got the check.  Woohoo! May frame it considering I never win anything!  LOL spg.gif

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on February 21, 2006, 03:23:14 PM
I posted a little while back that I won $10 from slingdot.com - well today I got the check.  Woohoo! May frame it considering I never win anything!  LOL spg.gif

WTG. I won wallpaper from Pogo... printed it out, blew it up, had to transfered to real wallpaper and now the north east side of my office is all Pogo'd up! (joking but what if I wasn't..... scary!)

bubblegum

speaking of our pogo clone I won $10 bucks off em today.  How long did it take to get your check?  ;D  I'm so happy when I get it I'm going to use it to buy an auto of pogo cheats.

jrp

from what i have heard slingdot gets your prizes out within a week, on the other hand pogo takes at least 2 months to send you a 5 dollar check, go figure

bubblegum

okay cool  I guess in about a week I'll be buying myself a new auto  :)

mykat

i joined slingdot. i like being in on the ground floor of a new site. i won 25.00 on the 3rd day there. i get my pogo badges done then do their stamps. keeps me from being bored.

SouthPadreIsland

Quote from: bubblegum on February 21, 2006, 03:47:40 PM
speaking of our pogo clone I won $10 bucks off em today.  How long did it take to get your check?  ;D  I'm so happy when I get it I'm going to use it to buy an auto of pogo cheats.
It took in all about a week - not too bad at all.  Gonna use mine towards a membership to slingdot.

pogohatesme

SouthPadreIsland

ty pogohatesme, I think it is good to have slingdot as a back up for my pogo addiction - when I get burned out on the pogo games I head over to slingdot and vise versa.  A little competition never hurt anyone. ;)

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview