PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo clone lol

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

Mary

Tara

wtg on winning your 10 bucks and most of all....recieving it...lol

SouthPadreIsland

Thank you Tara!  I still sing to my husband that "I won $10" - I think he may be ready to choke me now.  But he always told me that it would be impossible to win anything!  LOL

pogocheater25

I think slingdot is a lot like pogo but slingdot does have less games. does slingdot come out with new games as fast as pogo does?

SI

Guess they won't be a complete clone until they have offline games...  Oh wait, they do!  I couldn't believe it when I saw "SlingDot Unplugged" games on the rack.  There was "Pop Pop Pop!" (a Bubble Bobble/Phlinx clone) and "Slippery Words" (a word/puzzle combo game).  And yes, you too can earn dots while playing 'em lol.

I wonder how long til they start offering avatars and premium stamp albums :))

fauna

I have been there i play pop pop pop and i heard that slingdot just came out in december if that is true it still very young how old is pogo i think it will get better with time lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: fauna on February 27, 2006, 08:36:46 PM
I have been there i play pop pop pop and i heard that slingdot just came out in december if that is true it still very young how old is pogo i think it will get better with time lol

The point is .......I don't even think they have an original game....all are pogo rip-offs with different names

Homer

I have S&H green stamps. Think I can get a slingdot account with them.  ??? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on February 28, 2006, 01:55:09 PM
I have S&H green stamps. Think I can get a slingdot account with them.  ??? :P

I know I'll look more stupid than normal for asking....but what's an S&H Green Stamp?

Homer

S&H Green Stamps were a form of trading stamps popular in the United States between the 1930s and 1970s. They were a rewards program operated by The Sperry and Hutchinson Company (S and H). During the 1960s, the rewards catalog printed by the company was the largest publication in the United States and the company issued three times as many stamps as the Post Office.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

what about blue chip stamps homer saved those for years had alot of great stuff you could get with them  :)

pogohatesme

Thanks for the info Homer!  Learn more every day!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview