PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:54:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing Badges Mystery?

Started by WillMoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

OK, I was really nervous when I read this thread.  Back in my not-so-smart cheating days (before I found this site and Badgehelp), I used the old Wordjong glitch and got all the rank badges in one day...and then i used the Spider Solitaire one and got all of those in two days.  (Before you newbies start asking; neither glitch works anymore...  ;) )
Anywho, I thought for sure all my badges would be gone when I went to pogo today...luckily, they are not.  Whew....

Haven't got the email either, but I have pretty much blocked messages from everyone except pogo so, so far so good.    8)

Homer

My personal opinion is this is a bunch of BS designed to scare people who use autos.

None of this has been proven as fact to this point.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mailwench

Quote from: Homer on February 11, 2006, 09:34:15 AM
My personal opinion is this is a bunch of BS designed to scare people who use autos.

None of this has been proven as fact to this point.

;D ;D I am thinking the same Homer.....brilliant minds do think alike!  O0

bubblegum

I agree with Homer.  I still have my spider badges from the glitch a couple months ago....also if they take away badges from everyone who used glitches/autos...wouldn't they consider the recent ride the tide glitch to? (Even though like the other glitches, it was their fault..) And they'd have to take away almost everyone's golf badge to becuase just about everyone I know whos gotten that badge has used the glitch in there and pogo still hasn't fixed it far as I know.

LastCall

Pogo
   taking away a badge how low can you go is it worth it to Pogo
       for 1 ugly badge I would not mind if it was a calender girl or something ::)
           I think it may<<< be a rumor I have looked  up many of my friends and they all have them
                 no badges missing  A okay   REM you are on the internet dont listen to anyone
                   only( Homer and Badgehelp)they  would know the truth For all You know I can be President Bush
                       right FOXX LMAO   

caroline196

the reason a few people badges where taken away was due to hacking (not a topic discussed here)
most of these people who got banned or badges removed was due to getting all the badges in wonderland memories in 1 day
why people do that is beyond me!!!

i haven't hear anything about a blitz on auto users and i doubt there will ever be,so no need to panic

i dont use auto and never will,
but if i look at peoples badges i can tell who is using an auto and who is playing fairly
someone mentioned about 9/10 people use auto,i think that figure is way off,my opinion is about 3/10 people use auto and the rest dont

heres a few tips to auto users to keep safe

1)use autos sensibly-dont run autos for 24 hours,yr stats will give you away if you have played 100s of games on the go
2)dont get several rank badges on the same game on the same day,people looking at yr badges will work out out who's a cheat and they ain't all as nice as me
3)avoid empty rooms,try getting in a fairly full room and turn your chat off-this stops people private chatting you-i have seen from being in a room if some people question somebody and they dont get a reply they usually start openly question your account in the room and then a discussion goes on and some people who are snitch happy will report you
4)be careful and safe

5) Dont play jungle gin with me on auto- i will personally kick your butt lol

Homer

Thanks for the info caroline. I had a pretty good idea it was because of the hacking issue which of course we do not discuss here. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

thank you very much caroline for the info. :) i have seen many auto abusers goin and gettin all the wm in one day and those who have gotten all the pps in one weekend those are the ones making it hard on bh pogo goes in there and changes a color or just some little change to stop autos useres for a minute or so until bh fixes it  ;D there are people who need the auto help for many reasons and use them responsabley then theres those who go nuts and get every badge in a day so those who do that knock it off and play right  >:(  now on another note pogo employees are placein badges in there profile that are all done in a day just waitin for some dummy to say how did you do that my auto took me all weekend lol so be carefull out there and play right and everyone will be ok.. and thanks again caroline  O0

LastCall

Hi Mama
   About time  you got up  rise and shine lol
           Yes people abuse badgehelp But there may be some kids that might have bought the
               games and they just dont know any better I just feel they cannot find everyone now that I see here how many people respond to the threads seems like badgehelp has as many clients as POGO lol
          I just dont think they will remove all peoples badges Pogo may be trying to put fear in the cheaters
                that is what I think thanks for listening to me

pogohatesme

Quote from: caroline196 on February 11, 2006, 10:08:54 AM
the reason a few people badges where taken away was due to hacking (not a topic discussed here)
most of these people who got banned or badges removed was due to getting all the badges in wonderland memories in 1 day
why people do that is beyond me!!!

i haven't hear anything about a blitz on auto users and i doubt there will ever be,so no need to panic

i dont use auto and never will,
but if i look at peoples badges i can tell who is using an auto and who is playing fairly
someone mentioned about 9/10 people use auto,i think that figure is way off,my opinion is about 3/10 people use auto and the rest dont

heres a few tips to auto users to keep safe

1)use autos sensibly-dont run autos for 24 hours,yr stats will give you away if you have played 100s of games on the go
2)dont get several rank badges on the same game on the same day,people looking at yr badges will work out out who's a cheat and they ain't all as nice as me
3)avoid empty rooms,try getting in a fairly full room and turn your chat off-this stops people private chatting you-i have seen from being in a room if some people question somebody and they dont get a reply they usually start openly question your account in the room and then a discussion goes on and some people who are snitch happy will report you
4)be careful and safe

5) Dont play jungle gin with me on auto- i will personally kick your butt lol

Do you know how crazy we'd go around here without you to give us all this insider info......lol I think you should be made some kinda honorary moderator for badgehelp or something lol.....you need a benefit package so you don't try to leave us lol

Mary

gm last i was here but been in that darn qq  :( and pogo how true that is don`t want to lose caroline  :)

LastCall

I do not know Caroline being >>new here`But I will tell you
   she is great aaand very helpful PS Caroline I will taake your challange on Jungle Gin   ;) <<she is THANKS Caroline :-*

bobby

Mary

LastCall

foxx

LastCall

yes they want to give you stamps << that you cannot mail  >:(
    I want my badges.... POGO can use a challange although
      Maybe they will leave there clients alone And let them keep there badges
              Plus I want badgehelp who is my main concern  ::)              NOTslingdot

pogohatesme

Quote from: foxx on February 11, 2006, 11:31:00 AM
Slingdot is a competing site to Pogo.   :)

lol I don't even think they can compete with Pogo lol...more like a ripoff from pogo....by the way nice wheaties there lol

nightperson

well i cant use the stamps for anything cant use the to mail letters are use the for stamp collection so i will stay with pogo  ;)

foxx

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 11, 2006, 11:40:29 AM
Quote from: foxx on February 11, 2006, 11:31:00 AM
Slingdot is a competing site to Pogo.   :)

lol I don't even think they can compete with Pogo lol...more like a ripoff from pogo....by the way nice wheaties there lol

Isn't the wheaties box neat?  A little donut loving birdie made it...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview