Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

lottery

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

No one had come forward Sunday to claim the record $365 million Powerball jackpot, said Nebraska Lottery. is this nuts or what. :o

RC

The numbers were only drawn late Saturday night.. what would be the rush to make one's self known the very next day that they had the winning ticket? Like the Powerball officials say, especially with a jackpot that is that huge, the winner(s) probably would like to get the advice of a lawyer or some type of adviser before claiming that much money, which would be the smart thing to do. There could be plenty of other things they need to set up before letting it known they're the winner as well. I don't think I would just announce myself the next day after winning that kind of money, I would want to make sure of lots of things first.. get things straightened out, settled, inform family members, etc.

nanners

I'd try and keep it as quiet as long as I could..  8)

LastCall

I say they are in deep schock
  I know I would be
           Or they have so many lawyers at there home to show them  how to invest :-\ and get there huge share<<
                 Or I hope they went on vacation already away from the rif raff
                        But I say they are in shock wouldnt you be?

froggielover

once i awoke from my coma i would move and then tell.  ::)

Jinx55

Once I was revived, I'd probably go on vacation, maybe take my lawyer with me LOL  8)

clf05

the last thing i would want is family knowing. a friend of mine won a lottery and she had relatives she never even heard of come after her.

enonymous

the winner may be seeking financial legal counsel before he claims anything..a lot of winners do that..
plus it was presidents day so the office was closed

and the gas station owner who sold the ticket said she expects him to come back and give her 50,000 for selling the ticket LOL

*Angel*

I would take my son, my laptop, and some clothes and run away from home! LMAO 

Don't need a lawyer as I am a law student.  I know all I need to know, and that is to take my money and run!   O0

pogohatesme

Quote from: enonymous on February 21, 2006, 01:56:07 AM
the winner may be seeking financial legal counsel before he claims anything..a lot of winners do that..
plus it was presidents day so the office was closed

and the gas station owner who sold the ticket said she expects him to come back and give her 50,000 for selling the ticket LOL

The lottery gives the gas station onwer the 50,000 they don't expect it from the person........the only one who said something stupid like that was the clerk that sold the ticket.

RC

I'm wondering what this site has against o-t-t-e-r-s, since it keeps blocking out the middle part of that word lol

Maybe we should misspell it on purpose so as not to get **** all the time.. how about lootery? or just call it Powerball instead.  :D

pogohatesme

Quote from: RC on February 21, 2006, 04:16:42 AM
I'm wondering what this site has against o-t-t-e-r-s, since it keeps blocking out the middle part of that word lol

Maybe we should misspell it on purpose so as not to get **** all the time.. how about lootery? or just call it Powerball instead.  :D

haha I know I know why we get stars....I think anyway.........but yea.... I vote we call it Powerball lol sp.gf

nightperson

clf05

I am just lazy and like looking at ******

bra

Bree

I would lay low for a long time until I have all things worked out.  And I think Powerball is ok since you can not write lottery....lol!! :))

TmT

Quote from: *Angel* on February 21, 2006, 01:58:55 AM
I would take my son, my laptop, and some clothes and run away from home! LMAO 

Don't need a lawyer as I am a law student.  I know all I need to know, and that is to take my money and run!   O0

laughin so hard ... now that is so cute................... still crackin up laughin.......... I like that response

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview