PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:31:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premo Badges

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Does anyone know when the next premium badge album will be coming out?  I'm bored with my game award badges.  :(

Bored Lib

pogohatesme

do a search of the other threads .....theres tons about the premium badges......the best guess is sometime in april

slidecage2222

has anyone confirmed    it will be  1 book or 3 ....

pogohatesme

slidecage2222

yea thats all i see   BUT i think   caroline  said something about pogo  stated   3 books everytime.... maybe pogo is just getting lazy or something  ....

1 book or 3 books  i be happy with either.. as long as they come out   In april

frumplebuns

Premium Badge books will come out 3 or 4 times a year. But Pogo never gave a difinitive amount of the books that will come out each time. Remember when Jigsaw Detective came out . . . they premiered it with three months worth of badges. When the premium books came out they started with three, but there is no guarantee that there will be three each time. Patience, one every few months or so is better than none at all.

Happy Gaming. :D

hades

yepp so far as i know only one album is being released this time.

IndianLover

I wrote to Pogo to find out when it will be released, go figure they kept routing me back to the "premium badge section" of the news to read up on it.  They did not answer when it will be released.  I should have never bothered trying considering they never give you straight answers anyway.

RC

Quote from: frumplebuns on February 13, 2006, 01:07:51 PM
Premium Badge books will come out 3 or 4 times a year. But Pogo never gave a difinitive amount of the books that will come out each time. Remember when Jigsaw Detective came out . . . they premiered it with three months worth of badges. When the premium books came out they started with three, but there is no guarantee that there will be three each time. Patience, one every few months or so is better than none at all.

Happy Gaming. :D

When Jigsaw came out, as you said, it did start with 3 months worth of cases to solve.. but that's only because the game was originally supposed to come out in Sept. of '04, but it got delayed.. and they had those cases made up, so instead of just pushing everything back, they included the Sept., Oct., and Nov. cases all at the same time when the game was released in Nov. '04. And then it was the usual one case per month after that. It was not an intentional thing by Pogo to start the game out with 3 months worth of cases. In terms of the premium badges, since they don't have any set time limit to release them, i.e. every month or every 3 months, they can take their time and make them up and release them when they're ready.. which would make the case for allowing them to do 3 at a time each time. Don't know if they will, but there's nothing that would stop them from doing it.. plus it would mean more money for them the more they put out at one time, and we know Pogo loves that idea. If people went through the first 3 albums as quick as some did, and started clamoring for more right away, it would certainly be more of the same if they only did one album.. people would finish that in no time and start complaining that there isn't more to do.. I'm sure Pogo would just love seeing all those emails.

Mary

supose to be 1 big album 10 badges  from what i`ve heard  :)

RC

10 is not even as big as the one album they had before, which had 12 challenges in it.. so if they only release one album with 10 badges, they had better release more alot sooner than the time between the first set and that one, cuz people will fly through one album and start asking them why they didn't release more than one album, or make it bigger with more than 10 badges.. it'll happen.

Mary

there a thread in club pogo shows all the new badges for album and the chall. for each one  :) on pg 2  :)

RC

I wasn't questioning that, I had seen that.. I was just saying if that is all Pogo releases, they better expect an increase in emails, all about why not more. I don't think anyone knows that there will only be one album for certain yet though.. that one album, people were able to find the challenges and badges for, but that does not mean that there won't be others that come out at the same time, people may just not have found out about them yet.. or Pogo may not be done creating them yet.

Bree

I hope the new Premo Badge Albums comes out soon.....I love getting new badges.   :)

hades

its fun to see some people bitch and nag on pogo about how they wont pay for them badges because theyre stupid.lol i bet if someone bought them for themselves they would jump on them fast.

IndianLover

Quote from: hades on February 14, 2006, 12:33:28 AM
its fun to see some people bitch and nag on pogo about how they wont pay for them badges because theyre stupid.lol i bet if someone bought them for themselves they would jump on them fast.

I agree with you 100% there.... they nag nag nag, but when bought for them they will play them go figure lol.

Crazzy

I keep doing the badges over for the premium badges . I like the number 1-2-3-4 & so on by the P.Bs . I will have at least 30 by one of the premuim badges . I was only rank 3 on the game & now I'm on 22.  O0

crankycook

looks like the new premium book might be out tomorrow, I found this in community news today. February 21 
3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EST / 11:00PM GMT
WHAT: Challenge Social! "Badge Bonanza Badge Album"
GAME: PayDay Freecell
Be among the first people to earn the "Counting the Money Badge" from the newly released "Badge Bonanza Badge Album!" Meet other Premium Badgers who just got the new album in the Members Only rooms under the Social tab 

tigereyes

Wow that's cool. Alot sooner then we thought. That will be a lot of people happy if it does come out tomorrow.

slidecage2222

Quote from: crankycook on February 20, 2006, 10:32:17 AM
looks like the new premium book might be out tomorrow, I found this in community news today. February 21 
3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EST / 11:00PM GMT
WHAT: Challenge Social! "Badge Bonanza Badge Album"
GAME: PayDay Freecell
Be among the first people to earn the "Counting the Money Badge" from the newly released "Badge Bonanza Badge Album!" Meet other Premium Badgers who just got the new album in the Members Only rooms under the Social tab 

im sure it was just another error  Pogo put up..  it would rock if they  did put out the book but dont hold your breathe...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview