Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VALENTINES DAY QUESTIONAIRE

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

What would you rather receive from your valentine on Valentines Day?

1. Flowers
2. Candy
3. Lingerie
4. Quiet Dinner at home
5. Romantic Dinner out
6. Jewelry
7. Sex
8. Other (please say what "other" is)

foxx

I like sparkly things...so, I will take 'em and won't complain...although for the most part I think this holiday is a scam... :-*  >:D

*and my husband would prefer power tools...he's getting a Porter Cable framing nailer...lol

babygurl424

Quote from: PogoSlave on February 14, 2006, 06:05:52 AM
What would you rather receive from your valentine on Valentines Day?

1. Flowers
2. Candy
3. Lingerie
4. Quiet Dinner at home
5. Romantic Dinner out
6. Jewelry
7. Sex
8. Other (please say what "other" is)

i will take numbers 1, 6, and 7, of course  >:D

IndianLover

4 or 5. So we have some time to ourselves away from the kids

harley89

I guess I am unique in the female world. I have never liked receiving gifts because a holiday said someone should. I would rather get something when my husband does it because he wants to. Not because the calendar says he is suppose to. The one Valentines gift he gave me in 34 years was a heart he made himself and I have always treasured it and still have it.  This year he happened upon a custom front end for my Harley and he gave me that.  Same goes for our wedding anniversary. We have never celebrated it because neither one of us knows the date.

nanners

We also don't do a lot of celebrating or gift giving . We love each other and still deeply in love after 43 yrs married.. That is enough for me..365 days a year.
Nancy :-*

foxx

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on February 14, 2006, 06:59:27 AM
I guess I am unique in the female world. I have never liked receiving gifts because a holiday said someone should. I would rather get something when my husband does it because he wants to. Not because the calendar says he is suppose to. The one Valentines gift he gave me in 34 years was a heart he made himself and I have always treasured it and still have it.  This year he happened upon a custom front end for my Harley and he gave me that.  Same goes for our wedding anniversary. We have never celebrated it because neither one of us knows the date.

That's a good summary...Its much more exciting to come home to a fresh bouquet on ANY other day of the year, because I don't expect it... or after a long hard day, coming home to an already prepared dinner....or a clean bedroom... or freshly washed, folded and put away laundry...   :-* 

PogoCrazyMomma

Defintely, other, like hubby doing dishes or laundry, I can get any of the others for just no reason any day of the year!!! But I know what I am getting tonight, a baked ziti take out order, (my fav. dinner of any restaurant around) and after kids bedtime some nice wine,  as I prefer to sit home and relax and eat, instead of taking three kids out to dinner with us  :(  no babysitter  :(

savanahsmommy

I would also like to come home and not have to do the cooking or the dishes, but i can't complain too much about the cooking, since if he wants any thing edible he has to cook it ;) My specialty is anything that can be cooked in the microwave. (my poor kids wouldn't know what to do if i tried to cook  :D)

holly222

My husband scraped the frost off my car before he went to work this morning and loaded the dishwasher...... I thought i would fall over...
best valintines present yet.... ;)

pogohatesme

I want him to go away and leave me alone for the day with the remote control and NO SPORTS for the whole day lol

bubblegum

me thinks I know what hubby wants tonight...hes already so far given me flowers, candy, lingerie, jewelry and hes going to take me out to a romantic dinner...hhhhmmm....gee I wonder what he's shooting for...LOL

harley89

zzigzzag

nightperson

other as long as he is in good help that is the greatest gift for all the holidays to me having him everyday it a blessing we do work together but still love him to death

tigereyes

SexySagittarian

I wish that I could be as wonderful a wife as some of you seem to be...but I'm not.  My hubby can forget about me most of the year  but on Christmas, my birthday and Valentines day I had better see a physical representation of the love. He has always been really good about gift giving on those occasions but this year, for some reason he thought a "funny" card would suffice. I decided at that point to do his shopping for him. I have a beautiful new gold chain and pendant, flowers ( 2 dozen roses), and chocolates. My hubby got new pillows for his bed from me. I'll bet he remembers to go shopping next year!  ::)

persistence

LOL pogoslave....you are  >:D  But I would prolly do the same thing.But seeing as how I am newly married we went all out for today.....geeze it was wonderful to find my soulmate after trying for all those years and coming up with duds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview