Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

fishing vs work

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

well i was ask today f i would rather work then fish i had to laugh so hard i said fish why you ask that he said well your a woman, woman dont like to fish they yikes cause they have to put the worn on the hook are the minnors on the hook i said well i guess im not a woman lol but then i look and said yup 100% natural woman i had to ask this guy where was he from he said here i said are you married he said yes i said what does your wife do he said she sit at home and does her nails and hair i said well there is some that dont like to fish i said have you been hidden in a cage all your life ( he is 44) i said i know alot of woman that fish and im one of them i have fish for 10 hrsout in a boat and til dark then fish off the land till i was to tried to fish anymore i LOVE to fish and cook and eat them up what can i say i have meant some silly ppl in my work

froggielover

i looooooove to fish.. for the first 5 min then i get bored off my rocker.  i hate worms.. the darn things creep me out with their slime that they secrete.. it's very disgusting.. gag gag... but if i had a choice to sit and watch the birds and watch the line in the water and have sun on my face.. then yes.. i'd rather do that work.   O0

foxx

I don't like to fish...think its boring...but thats just my opinion. However, for that guy to assume that you didn't like to just because you're a woman infuriates me.  What is this 1955?  >:D  I hope you gave him a piece of your mind, Nightperson... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview