PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:38:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Revamped ??

Started by Crazzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazzy

I was reading on sneekin that they will be revamping"  spades 2 turbo 21 sweet tooth & Jungle Gin .. Was wondering if that means just making game better or will it have ranks soon?   YEAAAA for ranks.  ;D                       

pogohatesme

I BELIEVE they will be getting ranks too......I think it was on here that someone said eventually all games would have ranks but I could be wrong

lambchops

Turbo 21 with ranks?  Count me in!  I've still yet to get the allure of Jungle Gin though...

Crazzy

Thanks pogohatesme ..  I sure hope they will have ranks . I was reading that it was in pogo news , BUT I sure can't find it . And I get bored reading all the stupid questions like( should I say yw after ty ) LOL I DON'T CARE about dumb crap like that. Ohh can you tell I'm b----h yet?
    Nice site  ppl Have a nice Valentines Day all you lovers O0

apple

where do u get all he info i cant find it anywhere

caroline196

dont forget lottso is having a revamp also,new cards and new look O0

hades

Crazzy

hades I so agree that game has got to be the most stupidest game & fastest to lose . I can't see that as having ranks.  :o

harley89

I have been palying tripeaks since it came out and I have not finished it yet.  I can wait and wait on more ranks

-Tinkerbell

caroline will pogo go down when they revamp lottso cause the badges are out in album

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview