PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:11:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

price is right1,000,000$ special

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

if anyone is intrested, it's on in about 10 mins on cbs O0

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info but gotta watch American Idol...lol   ;)

Go Cavs!

i watched TPIR last night. it was the first time i watched it, the prizes are big and TWICE as much. The woman who lost 3 cars by lost that first game won a car in showcase but didnt win 1M on spin.

CindyLouWho

hopefully it will be repeated later on sometime so i can watch it..i like the show, especially the big specials like that. 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 15, 2006, 12:50:31 PM
hopefully it will be repeated later on sometime so i can watch it..i like the show, especially the big specials like that. 

Without giving anything away, there was this funny elderly woman on the show who made it worth watching last night.

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info, now I really feel bad for missing it.   :'(  J/K    Did ya  ever play the TPIR at Gamesville? I think thats where I used to play it, lol. 

I just went & checked but the game isn't there anymore so I guess they discontinued it.

slidecage2222

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 15, 2006, 12:50:31 PM

usually they are one time deals  that wont be replayed

nanners

I agree SaintHippo..that lady made the show worth watching..gotta love old ladies.. :-* like me LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview