Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VALENTINES DAY QUESTIONAIRE

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Maybe its cuz Im single this Valentines Day .. okay Im sure it is .. but I personally got a lil tired of seeing the pepto hearts everywhere I went. I enjoyed my valentines day - spent the day at my daughters school helping out with their party.

Ive never been into valentines day, because I, like a few other who posted, would rather have something done for me any other day of the year, when he isnt feeling forced into it because Hallmark told him he had to! -
<stepping off the soap box>

My wish for everyone this valentines day .. is to realize just how loved you are!

froggielover

i would rather recieve #8.. other.. i'll explain.. lol

my husband is a manager of a hotel.. and ever since we were married.. 8.5 yrs ago.. he's never home on valentines. .or has to work and doest come home till late and i only get a few minutes with him till i have to go to bed.. i get up early.. and it happened again this year.. lol..

i would like the evening with my husband and only my husband cuz my child always has to know where we are all the time and he follows us around.... constantly asking silly questions to see what we are doing.. now the kid is 9.. lol.. so .. any time alone with him would be nice.. oh.. he did buy me a water frog for valentines.. which was really cute and i loved it... till i woke the next morning to find my litte froggie floating belly up.. man forgot to treat the water and killed my present!!  :-\

oh.. doesn't matter what we do.. just as long as we are together.. tho i must say.. it's getting to be another day for me.. just like alot of other "special days".. oh well... hehehehehhe.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview