PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 10:40:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ebay: Anyone know how to auction merchandise?

Started by SouthPadreIsland,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

I am trying to get some information on exactly what goes down when you place something on Ebay.  I have some antique silverware pieces - no set, that I would like to put up. If anyone knows anything I would appreciate all tidbits from you all!  Thank you  :D

SaintHiρρo

It's extremely easy to auction stuff on eBay. They have a very simple step by step process that will break down the cost of little things like bolding a headline or making it a feature item. Once you follow the steps and choose how you want your auction to stand out and the length of time, you just sit back and wait for the bids to come in. Then you decide if you want to sell it to someone who's not a long time member of eBay (ie: have no feedbacks) or you want to remove that bidder. It's actually fun once you see something move up in price you've never thought would get that high.

SouthPadreIsland

Thanks - I am not very good at this stuff - found the forum here a  while back and am glad I did.  Thanks again for all the help. 

SaintHiρρo

Oh there is nothing to eBay. Of course, if you haven't sold/won anything before on eBay, some people might be a little weary of the fact you've just signed up and have no feedback but I'm sure those people will ask you questions before they bid. After a while, you will start finding lots of things to sell on eBay, like Pogo tokens!

SouthPadreIsland

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on February 15, 2006, 04:56:42 PM
LOL @ Pogo tokens - hmmmmm need all those for my mini!!!   O0

You laugh but people are currently selling Tokens on eBay. Search and you shall find!

SouthPadreIsland

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview