PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:49:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anybody know what size belt this needs

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

I have a kenmore destiny bagless vaccum and it needs a belt anyone know what type/size it is that I need?

nightperson

did you get a book with it, usually they have them in there for you to order
but if not take to a vaccum and they find one are may have them there

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

its a kenmore sears will have the belt just write down the model number and go or call sears  O0

butch1286

thanks everyone I got it off of Freecycle a yahoo group and the people I got it from didn't have the manual. I found it though thanks everyone!

Mary

Homer

Mary

Homer

I buy them from www.sofrayt.com

I know they aren't free but those free smilies you get from other places come loaded with all kinds of spyware etc.

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 07:37:26 PM

I know they aren't free but those free smilies you get from other places come loaded with all kinds of spyware etc.

homer did the program cost $50 bucks cause thats what my total is????

Mary

Homer

Quote from: triniqueen27 on February 16, 2006, 07:59:28 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 07:37:26 PM

homer did the program cost $50 bucks cause thats what my total is????

The base program is $20

At the time of purchase you can purchase 2 of the add ons at a discounted price for $8/each

They also offer the extended download service for an additional $7

That makes for a total of $43 approx unless you are ordering the program on CD-ROM also which I don't think is necessary.

I recommend the extended download service for the extra $7. CD's can get scratched, broken etc. The download service will allow you to download them again should your pc crash or something.

So your order should be $43 if you ordered what I mentioned. I forget if there is tax on it.

I really like this company for smilies. Their base package is pretty good. The quality of the smilies is alot better than some of the smilies in the base package. Also, from time to time their customer service rep will email you some free add on smilies. Since I started buying from them about a year or so ago in addition to the add ons I purchased I also received 2-3 free add ons. My latest freebie was a bunch of Xmas smilies.

I like it and enjoy it. They do have a free trial period which I would recommend just so you can get an idea of what it's like. ;)

Mary

thank you very much homer i love them i`ll get the ones you recomended  :)

Homer

Quote from: mama on February 16, 2006, 08:24:06 PM
thank you very much homer i love them i`ll get the ones you recomended  :)

Your welcome. Like I said there is a trial period so why not try it and make sure your comfortable with the program. ;)

Mary

i downloaded the trial to see if i can use them first hope so love smileys thanks again  :) you can only use these on ie??

butch1286

I am so happy to have a vaccum now mine broke like 5 months ago and I have been having to use a broom to sweep entire house  into kitchen to get cleaned up

sapphire09

yes I really like the smileys but my son is my IT guy and will not let me download those smileys from that free place.  I had them and he took them off.  I was so mad.  Then he explained it to me.  But I still miss them :'( :'( :'(

Shady Lady

You don't have to download them to use them on these boards.
Click on the image to go there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview