Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

best basketball player

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

eh its a tough one for me to call but id say three of the best are kobe,tracey mcgrady and carmello anthony.

who you think is the best..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

homer we can suit you up and put you on the lakers and you can help kobe out  :P

with you who needs shaq? lol

blueroses

Homer

Quote from: hades on February 17, 2006, 02:32:31 PM
homer we can suit you up and put you on the lakers and you can help kobe out  :P

with you who needs shaq? lol

I'm as wide as Shaq.  :P

I actually played center on my CYO team growing up. ;) i still have a nice baby hook. ;) Don't let me outside of 10 feet though. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

macktami95

well for past player i would have to say michael jordan of course i could be bias because i was born and raised outside of the windy city

bobby

for past player i would have to either say mj or bill russell, jordan made basketball-basketball and plus being a bulls fan i'd give the edge to jordan O0

Mary

bobby

hades

Monkey

Hmmm. . . I'd say Kobe with LeBron a close second.

SI

All-time?  MJ, Bird & Chamberlain.

Current?  Kobe (as much as it pains me to say it), LeBron and (if he can stay healthy) D-Wade.

hades

all time id say the best are bird,jordan,russel,chamberlain  spb.gif

SaintHiρρo

Of all time, anyone not named "Kobe Bryant". Sure that leaves a lot of space for people like Michael Olowokandi & Derrick Zimmerman (if you don't know who either one of these two are... you're lucky) to be considered but I just don't think Kobe is it, has it or will ever come close to it. What is it? Didn't you see those eBay commercials?

Ethan_Hawley

best of right now: kobe

best of all time:  oscar robertson the "Big O"

Blu

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 19, 2006, 03:15:37 PM
Of all time, anyone not named "Kobe Bryant". Sure that leaves a lot of space for people like Michael Olowokandi & Derrick Zimmerman (if you don't know who either one of these two are... you're lucky) to be considered but I just don't think Kobe is it, has it or will ever come close to it. What is it? Didn't you see those eBay commercials?
The Candyman Olowokandi!  :))

Anyway...this debate needs refining to best by position! Kobe, AI, LeBron for guards. Post/wing...Duncan, Dirk & KG. All-time arguements don't fly with me because 1.) the game evolves, as well as, human training/ability evolves 2.) Players like Wilt & Mikan were 7 footers guarded by men 6'5"-6'8". Put Duncan on the block guarded by Kobe (NBA all defensive team) & Timmy gets 40ppg easy.

groomsy

what is everyones obsession with kobe? yes he is good but great no, before he had shaq on his team and thatd make any team good, now he has noone and look where his team is yes he made 81 points but if he is the only one that usually shoots it its not gonna be that hard to make it to 81, plus he made 18 points off free throws

Blu

Quote from: groomsy on March 02, 2006, 06:32:26 AM
what is everyones obsession with kobe? yes he is good but great no, before he had shaq on his team and thatd make any team good, now he has noone and look where his team is yes he made 81 points but if he is the only one that usually shoots it its not gonna be that hard to make it to 81, plus he made 18 points off free throws
First off, if Shaq was that good, then he'd won w/o him. Shaq lost in the finals with Orlando, can't win the East in Miami, didn't win a title ever before LA, but won 3 with Kobe. Individual players don't win titles, teams do. Jordan-Pippen, Bird-McHale, Magic-Kareem, Russel-Havlechic...the list goes on. Second, if 81 is so easy if you're "the only one that usually shoots," as you say, AI-KG-TMac should all be droppin 80+ on their lacluster teams. Third, Kobe is an MVP canidate b/c if you "look where his team is," then you will see they're in playoff contention lead by HIM ALONE.

groomsy

yea and i can tell u before the season is over the bulls will be in the playoffs too the nba has terrible teams this year and a few good ones, and yes shaq made kobe, of course on orlando shaq had noone to help him, of vourse kobe is good but he isnt great, he has talent very much but he is no mj, bird, johnson or chamberlain

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview