Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Youip/Qwerty Not Working and No Help From The Site

Started by JadeBlue,

Previous topic - Next topic

JadeBlue

Every since downloading the new version of Youip, it does not work.  The box that runs the game slips behind the game screen now and won't work.  I've changed no settings on my computer.  I've sent several emails to get some help, and received 1 back asking for a screen shot, so I sent a screen shot, and still haven't received any help to get this working.  I thought I was suppose to receive this game for life, and that any technical difficulties would be addressed.  Thats sure not the case.

Anybody having this kind of trouble of this game with this auto, or know what the problem could be, please post, I'd appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks :-[

nightperson

welcome jadeblue, if you could put your puter spec up that other ppl could see that will help alot

JadeBlue

Windows XP Home
1024 x 768

Anything other information that you need?  Thanks Jade

wattsmyname

The programmers at BadgeHelp are great, but sometimes bugs crawl into their programs and lay eggs.      This can leave you feeling frustrated and angry.     Never fear!  There ARE things you can do to help the situation become better.

Send an email to BadgeHelp, letting them know about the problem.  The email address is badgehelp@aol.com.  Basically, they can't help you if they aren't informed.  The more information you include and the more specific you are the better.  I'm sure you've seen all the requests for computer specs all over the forum.  That's what they need.  Just in case you haven't seen it before and need to know what you should include here it is:

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Another thing that is very helpful is a screen shot.  If your agent has gone crazy or is just plain lazy, just take a screen shot of the problem and zip it off to BadgeHelp. 

How do you do a screen shot?  I'm glad you asked.  A screen shot is just a picture of your screen.  There are a number of screen capture wizards out there that you can download, but the easiest thing to do is:  On your keyboard, hold down the "Ctrl" button and press the "Prt Scr" button.  That takes a picture of your screen and saves it to your clipboard.  Next, open up one of your graphics editors such as Paint.  Then, just paste it in ("Paste" is usually one of the options under "Edit").  Save this image as a bitmap (.bmp), somewhere that you will remember, and attach that image to your email that you send to BadgeHelp.

It's really not hard and it doesn't take a long time.  Once the programmers receive this information, they can either help you through a change of your settings to make your agent run better or make an update to the program to repair a bug.  Either way, they make your agent work again. 

And then we all live happily ever after.   

nightperson

Quote from: JadeBlue on February 19, 2006, 01:58:34 PM
Windows XP Home
1024 x 768

Anything other information that you need?  Thanks Jade

is your smooth edge uncheck what java you useing
and are you useing ie,foxfire etc.

JadeBlue

Well thanks alot for your help, but I've already sent a screen shot and a couple of follow up emails to that email address, with no reply.  I guess I'm just out of luck then.  Thanks anyway.

JadeBlue

I have internet explorer, java sun 1.5, and have no idea what your talking about with smooth edges?  Can you explain that one?  Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.  Jade

wattsmyname

They will need some information from you in order to help you get the auto working.  We need the following information.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
    2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
    3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
    4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
    5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
    6.) What Java you are using?
    7.) What agent are you using?
    8.) What version number is this agent?
    9.) What specifically is the problem?

Mary

foxx

How to change the Font Smoothing Settings in Windows XP

Minimize all applications so that you can see the desktop.
Right-click anywhere on the desktop background (not on an icon).
In the resulting pop-up menu, choose Properties. This will open the Display Properties dialog box.
In the Display Properties dialog box, select the Appearance tab.
In the Appearance tab, click the Effects button (lower right).
In the Effects dialog box, check the "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts" check box to enable font smoothing and uncheck it to disable font smoothing.

....but we will also need the rest of your specs, as requested 2x by wattsmyname, to help you out more...

blueroses

Mary

JadeBlue

I'm not ignoring requests for the information, just trying to get it all for you, I appreciate the help, trust me, thanks again.  I already sent a screen shot to them    

1.) Operating system Windows XP
    2.) Browser Internet Explorer
    3.) Color setting  32 bit
    4.) Screen resolution 1024x768
    5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked? it's checked
    6.) What Java you are using? Sun 1.5
    7.) What agent are you using? Youip Version
    8.) What version number is this agent? 2.4
    9.) What specifically is the problem?  The box slips behind the game screen and won't worked

nightperson

Quote from: blueroses on February 19, 2006, 02:18:29 PM
sorry mama, mine is 2.8 O0

mine is to
ok were just making sure you have the new verson and have thing on puter right

nightperson

Mary

hey when did they sneek an update in blue  >:( think we do need an updats thread  spg.gif thanks blue

nightperson

Quote from: mama on February 19, 2006, 02:33:12 PM
hey when did they sneek an update in blue  >:( think we do need an updats thread  spg.gif thanks blue

that would be nice to have an update on the forum

LastCall

Hi Ladies
  I got the Update not to long ago it works PERFECT IN fact I think<<<<<< about 1 week ago I believe 2.8
       and I had none of this spb.gif  in my stomach  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview