PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:07:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ms. Netiquette

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Is it my imagination, or did this week's "Ms. Netiquette" seem a little on the snide side?  I mean, usually it's all fluff.  Either they have a fill-in writer, or Ms. Nettie grew a nasty set of teeth  :o  e.g.:

QuoteWhy just Pogo? I would like to ask that bullying be stopped everywhere on the planet, and that all people suddenly get along and we rid the planet of all evil, injustice, greed, natural disasters, bad weather, hunger and disease. Furthermore I would ask that sweet, sugary, buttery chocolate cakes suddenly become very healthy for you and the more you eat them, the more fit you become.

We both need a dose of reality, I'm afraid. The bullying on Pogo isn't going to stop, and neither will that extra slice of chocolate cake bring me closer to my optimal weight. So what are we to do?

wattsmyname

foxx

nanners

sounds like pms to me.. snippy answer if ya ask me lol

Country Lady

Kinda reminds me of someone that used to be on this board.  Meow  :P

babygurl424

i kinda thought this weeks was kinda harsh too..thought maybe it was me..but oh well, as someone else said, with the meaness and the mention of chocolate cake, she is DEFINANTLY pmsing it!!  LOL  :))

Mary

bubblegum

wow someone forgot to get their distemper shot today-either that or their happys pills didn't get taken

babygurl424

maybe foxx should share some of hers..lol  ;D

foxx

Quote from: Country Lady on February 20, 2006, 02:42:11 AM
Kinda reminds me of someone that used to be on this board.  Meow  :P

lol...I wonder if we are thinking of the same person...lol

and babygurl...I still haven't figured out a way to digitally transfer them, or I would most certainly send her some!
;)

SI

Lol just thought I'd bump this, instead of starting a new thread...  I think Ms. Netiquette is back on his/her Prozac:

"To Tattle or Not to Tattle"

Shady Lady

Just went and read it. Alot of response for only hinting at an answer of reporting them.

nightperson

yup maybe 10x spb.gif spb.gif with do the trick :))

hades

maybe more then a stiff drink.perhaps an all out drunk fest  spb.gif

bubblegum

I got her distemper shot right here if she needs another one.  Should I up her dosage to 3 a day?

SI

Quote from: bubblegum on March 04, 2006, 05:44:44 PM
I got her distemper shot right here if she needs another one.  Should I up her dosage to 3 a day?

LMAO thanks for the laugh!  Stuck at work today, so I really needed that sp.gf

SaintHiρρo

Another post by the crazy Miss, so I sent another email. Starting in April, she's getting one every day from me!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview